Load your data into or out of Hadoop and data lakes. Prep it so it's ready for reports, visualizations or advanced analytics – all inside the data lakes. And do it all yourself, quickly and easily.
Take control of your data – and free up IT – with self-service data preparation.
Manage data – no special skills needed.
Perform data integration, data quality and data preparation tasks yourself, without having to write code or ask for specialized help. SAS Data Loader for Hadoop bridges the skills gap, giving all users access to their data regardless of technical ability.
Boost scalability and performance.
Business users find it easy to use. Data scientists and SAS coders like its speed, efficiency and agility. A code accelerator harnesses the power of Hadoop, and data quality functions run in memory on Spark for better performance. And by minimizing data movement, you increase your data's security.
Ensure big data quality.
Take control of the data within data lake environments. SAS Data Loader for Hadoop allows you to profile data to understand its overall quality. Then you can standardize, parse, match and perform other core data quality functions, resulting in quality data for business needs inside of the data lakes.
Speed data management processes with Spark.
Data quality functions run in memory in Apache Spark for improved performance. Matching and best record creation enables master data management for big data. In addition, you can read and write to Spark data sets as needed.
Explore More on SAS® Data Loader for Hadoop and Beyond
To browse resources by type, select an option below.
- Select Resource Type
- Analyst Report
- Blog Post
- Book Excerpt
- Case Study
- Customer Story
- White Paper
- White Paper
- Webinar Real-Time Connected Customer Experiences – Easier Than You ThinkGrowth in today’s hyper competitive marketplace is driving intense focus on digitally transforming the customer experience – and for good reason.
- Webinar Improving Manufacturing Quality and Asset Performance With Industrial IoTDiscover how new real-time analytics approaches are driving next-generation manufacturing performance.
- Interview How do you know if you’re ready for Hadoop?Ask an early adopter. Epsilon VP of Products answers our Hadoop questions about implementation, preparation and scalability.
- Analyst Report SAS throws its hat into the self-service data preparation ring with Data Loader for HadoopThe strategy centers on three key themes: 'big data'management and governance involving Hadoop, the streamlining of access to information, and the use of its federation and integration offerings to enable the right data to be available, at the right time.
- Analyst Report Gartner positions SAS as a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Data Integration ToolsSAS is a leader in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Data Integration Tools. Data integration from SAS helps you break down data silos and boost productivity.
Check out these products related to SAS Data Loader for Hadoop, built on the powerful SAS® Platform.
- SAS/ACCESS® Interface to HadoopGet out-of-the-box connectivity between SAS and Hadoop, via Hive.
- SAS® In-Database TechnologiesShorten the time needed to perform key data quality and analytic processes by carrying out these functions within the database.