SAS Intelligent Decisioning
Drive real-time interactions and automate analytically driven decisions at scale.
SAS Intelligent Decisioning
Drive real-time interactions and automate analytically driven decisions at scale.
SAS Intelligent Decisioning enables you to make the best decisions when interacting with customers, partners, suppliers and employees.
Deliver real-time decisions for all your use cases.
Deliver relevant, interactive, real-time decisions based on business rules and sophisticated analytics at scale to a limitless number of use cases. Easily test decisions prior to deployment to ensure they deliver the expected results. Robust governance ensures your decisions are understood and trusted across the business. High data and decision volumes are easy to handle with a cloud-based architecture that can scale to meet your demands. Deliver decisions at the edge and in stream through integration with IoT devices.
Enable easy collaboration for users of all skill sets.
Build and modify decisioning processes with ease, whether you prefer a drag-and-drop GUI or the ability to write code. Define decisions by browsing centralized data, model and business rule repositories and selecting from existing assets. Compare different objects and versions to understand and track changes for easier collaboration across teams. Ensure accuracy and task transparency using an out-of-the-box, role-based governance workflow to apply various decisioning checkpoints.
Make the best decision every time.
Improve decision quality by incorporating artificial intelligence and machine learning models from a common repository, created in your preferred language.
Deploy analytical models in decisions with consistency and speed.
A common decision authoring and deployment environment dramatically reduces the time required for IT to validate and deploy analytical models – whether written in SAS, open source or custom code. From a single interface, you can natively integrate, manage and deploy SAS and Python analytical models, custom code and business rules, with identical logic for both batch and real-time web service execution. That means faster deployment and confidence in the integrity of your analytically driven operational decisions.
Leverage the power of SAS Intelligent Decisioning inside the Microsoft Power Platform.
The SAS Decisioning Power Connector, a certified connector in the Microsoft Power Platform, enables you to link to your SAS Viya environment and run selected decision modules and analytical models within a Microsoft Power App or Power Automate. The SAS Decisioning connector makes it easy for you to combine the two leading platforms for AI-driven business applications and processes.
Quickly execute more decisions with less effort.
SAS Container Runtime is a lightweight OCI (Open Container Initiative) compliant Docker container for executing SAS models, Python models and Python code. It is highly scalable and can be published to any container registry on Microsoft Azure, AWS and GCP. Users can then take advantage of the cloud infrastructure to deploy with the smallest footprint. This ensures that you can fully utilize your resources to quickly execute the largest number of decisions and reduce the effort required to manage the environment.
Try the latest SAS Viya capabilities.
Get a free, 14-day trial of SAS Viya, which includes SAS Intelligent Decisioning, as well as capabilities for the entire analytics life cycle.
With SAS Intelligent Decisioning, you can easily create, manage and govern robust, analytically driven business rules to power decisioning at scale.
Data access, preparation & quality
Access, profile, cleanse and transform data using an intuitive interface that provides self-service data preparation capabilities with embedded AI.
Custom chatbot creation
Create and deploy custom, natural language chatbots via an intuitive, low-code visual interface for chatbot-enabled insights and conversational user experiences.
Visually explore data and create and share smart visualizations and interactive reports through a single, self-service interface. Augmented analytics and advanced capabilities accelerate insights and help you uncover stories hidden in your data.
Build and manage even the most complex decisioning elements with ease – including decision flows, rules, data sources code nodes and analytics – using a drag-and-drop GUI or writing code in the language of your choice.
Common decision authoring & deployment environment
Simplify validation of the entire decision flow. Complete version control preserves documentation, testing traceability and continuity in an environment shared by IT and the business.
Apply analytics and business rules in real time during customer interactions and operational business processes.
Create reusable content and custom functions to accelerate decisioning across the organization.
Rapid, well-governed decision life cycle management
Quickly respond to changing decisions and customer dynamics. Speed up common manual tasks, such as business rule definition and deployment, in a controlled and safe environment to ensure quality of decisions and auditability. Easily integrate your organization's CI/CD processes.
Integrated with SAS machine learning & model management capabilities
Use with visual machine learning for integrated model development and management capabilities – both SAS and open source. A common model repository facilitates centralized model governance and monitoring.
Powered by SAS® Viya®
SAS Viya's architecture is compact, cloud-native and fast. Whether you prefer to use the SAS Cloud or a public or private cloud provider, you'll be able to make the most of your cloud investment.
Better together with Microsoft
The SAS Decisioning Power Connector enables you to include decisioning as part of the Microsoft Power Platform. You can easily embed models and decisions in web and mobile apps. Automate business processes with intelligent decisioning. And centrally manage business rules.
Available on Your Preferred Cloud Provider
Conquer all your analytics challenges with faster decisions in the cloud.
Explore More on SAS Intelligent Decisioning & Beyond
To browse resources by type, select an option below.
- Select resource type
- Analyst Report
- Executive Brief
- Fact Sheet
- Industry Overview
- Product Brief
- Overview Brochure
- Solution Brief
- White Paper
- White Paper
- Blog Post
- Book Excerpt
- Case Study
- Customer Story
- E-Book The Path to a Single Customer ViewLearn how CDPs are evolving as marketing technology modernizes, possibilities for CDP use cases, how to define use cases, retailers that successfully use CDPs and what organizations should consider before selecting the CDP that's right for them.
- Article Effective real-time marketingEffective real-time marketing is about engaging with customers whenever and wherever they are in their buying journey. Organizations should also be focused on knowing what the customer wants (product, pricing, experience, etc.) based on real-time analytics and predictive modeling.
- Customer Story Personalization is key in telecommunications. And analytics the natural solution.Telenor Norway uses SAS Analytics to enhance business decisions and continuously adapt to customers’ needs.
- White Paper Keys to robust credit risk modeling and decisioning for better customer experienceModernizing and automating the end-to-end process for origination and servicing – from data management to model development to credit decisions – can reduce credit losses and boost performance. This paper explores how infusing machine learning into this process supports more effective credit decisions for individuals, products or portfolios.
- Analyst Report SAS Explore 2022 Review and AnalysisThis IDC Link focuses on several SAS announcements supporting faster time-to-value for AI/ML model-driven businesses.
- White Paper Real-Time Analytics: The Key to Unlocking Customer Insights & Driving the Customer ExperienceThis Harvard Business Review Analytic Services report looks at how businesses are using advanced customer data analytics, along with real-time analytics and real-time marketing, to enhance their customers’ experiences.
- E-Book Transformational decision?Governments can incorporate AI-driven decisioning into existing business processes to take advantage of digital transformation benefits. Through automated processes, deeper insights and the ability to act quickly, governments can innovate service delivery, drive efficiency and help build a better future.
- E-Book Fearless Decision? The most successful banks of the future will be those who can see their customers as individuals, appreciate their unique journeys and make decisions accordingly — across all associated business functions.
- E-Book Brilliant decision? In the battle for consumers’ hearts and minds, retailers have typically focused their digital transformation initiatives on customer experience and engagement. However, in these challenging times, it’s not enough to just get the customer’s attention — you need to convert impressions and site or store visits into sales and fulfilled orders.
- White Paper Marketing attribution: Giving credit where credit is dueMarketing attribution helps you analyze the impact and business value of company-generated marketing interactions to help make the best marketing investment decisions. The challenge is to interpret the massive volumes of customer data that continues to expand day by day.
- White Paper Managing the Analytics Life Cycle for Decisions at ScaleLet the SAS Analytics Life Cycle guide you through the iterative process of going from raw data to predictive modeling to automated decisions, faster. This paper tells you how.
- White Paper The Internet of Things: Marketing’s Opportunities and Challenges Learn how marketers can apply event-based marketing and real-time marketing capabilities to capitalize on IoT data in the moment by pinpointing significant customer events, which then trigger real-time customer decisions. The result? Best offers delivered in real time, given the consumer’s current context.
- Analyst Report SAS is a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Real-Time Interaction Management, Q2 2022Forrester names SAS a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Real-Time Interaction Management, Q2 2022.
- Article Viking transforms its analytics strategy using SAS® Viya® on Azure
- Analyst Report Data-Driven Grid Reliability: IoT Sensing and Analytics to Enable Predictive Maintenance and Improve ResiliencyLearn how the emergence of artificial intelligence, IoT sensors, advanced analytics and predictive maintenance within utility distribution systems can significantly improve reliability and build resiliency in the power grid.
- Analyst Report Top Strategic Technology Trends for 2022: Decision IntelligenceTo deal with unprecedented levels of business complexity and uncertainty, organizations must make accurate and highly contextualized decisions more quickly. IT leaders must create capabilities to rapidly compose and recompose transparent decision flows.
- Article IoT: The customer experience accelerator you can't afford to ignoreIoT represents a powerful source of data that, when combined with analytics, can yield insights on everything from behavior to emotions to health. And that's why it's key to improving customer experience.
- Article Three ways to improve real time marketing resultsReal-time marketing enables you to reach customers during purchase deliberations to provide the push a campaign needs be wildly successful.
- Article Real-time customer engagement is the future of experience managementReal-time customer engagement delivers contextual recommendations and decisions to your interactive customer channels at every possible touch point.
- Customer Story The right fit in all the right waysLevi Strauss & Co. crafts better customer experiences through big data and analytics.
- Customer Story Building materials leader optimizes production using analyticsUSG Corporation relies on SAS to improve its manufacturing process and reduce downtime, costs and energy consumption.
- Customer Story IoT data with artificial intelligence reduces downtime, helps truckers keep on truckingVolvo Trucks and Mack Trucks use sensor data and SAS AI solutions to minimize unplanned downtime.
- Customer Story Modernizing consumer lending in VietnamVietCredit aims to revolutionize the consumer finance market with SAS.
- Customer Story Hybrid approach ensures seamless experience for insurance customersInsurance company Topdanmark gains a true omnichannel marketing approach and better workflows with SAS® Customer Intelligence 360.
- Webinar Real-Time Decision Manager Join us for this complimentary webinar exploring the challenges that marketers face today building a customer experience (CX) strategy that can adapt in real time to meet customers’ needs.
- Customer Story Building customer satisfaction with better network monitoringSAS Analytics helps a major telecom organization analyze traffic, anticipate problems and improve customer service.
Check out these products and solutions related to SAS Intelligent Decisioning.
- SAS for Risk Modeling & Decisioning | Powered by AzureModernize risk across the organization with a trusted solution for managing analytical models and decision strategies.
- SAS® Customer Intelligence 360Find more profitable growth opportunities and amplify your marketing initiatives.
- SAS® Data Science OfferingsTake advantage of self-service AI and machine learning capabilities within a flexible, centralized environment that spans the analytics life cycle.