SAS Graduate Research Fellowship Programme
The prestigious SAS UK Graduate Research Fellowship Programme is part of the SAS Global Academic Programme. The Programme provides students conducting their final thesis research with free SAS software licences for one year*. Successful applicants are also provided with access to SAS e-Learning training modules in order to use the software optimally. Students also have access to expert SAS advice via the free SAS Customer Helpline. SAS may at its sole discretion extend the licence for a further year.
Upon graduation the student may claim a SAS Graduate Research Fellowship Certificate from SAS UK.
In return, SAS will require acknowledgement in the thesis of the company's contribution to the research, as well as a copy of the thesis for our records. Should the thesis topic be of exceptional interest to SAS or its customers the student may be asked to present a paper at a SAS conference or event. Successful applicants will also be featured on the SAS UK Academic website, together with abstracts of their research topics.
To apply for a SAS Graduate Research Fellowship, please e-mail the following information Geoffrey.Taylor@suk.sas.com.
- Your University and Department details
- Your full name and address, including telephone number.
- Student number
- Thesis abstract
- Qualification registered for
- A note from your supervisor confirming your registration for the qualification
- The SAS modules that you require.
- Your previous SAS programming experience
- How you intend to learn to use SAS software
* Students whose university department already have SAS licences for teaching and research purposes are ineligible for a SAS Graduate Research Fellowship.