Turn your customer data into better experiences
Recent marketing articles
- IoT: The customer experience accelerator you can't afford to ignoreIoT represents a powerful source of data that, when combined with analytics, can yield insights on everything from behavior to emotions to health. And that's why it's key to improving customer experience.
- Effective real-time marketingEffective real-time marketing is about engaging with customers whenever and wherever they are in their buying journey. Organizations should also be focused on knowing what the customer wants (product, pricing, experience, etc.) based on real-time analytics and predictive modeling.
- How to improve your AI marketing skillsMarketing teams can use current AI capabilities to enhance their efforts around campaign automation, dynamic pricing based on forecasting models, and by providing more relevant, real-time customer offers.
- AI marketing: What does the future hold?AI marketing uses artificial intelligence and analytics to improve marketing results while enhancing customer experiences through real-time personalization.
- What is marketing automation?Marketing automation uses the customer data you collect to create more effective campaigns and for better decisions across all channels – email, social and web.
- Real-time customer engagement is the future of experience managementReal-time customer engagement delivers contextual recommendations and decisions to your interactive customer channels at every possible touch point.
- Harnessing the martech advantageMartech vendors have doubled in the past year. Find out what's fueling this growth spurt, and discover three ways to get the most value from your tech spending.
- Marketing for the midmarketMidsized organizations know their greatest asset is customer data. With analytics and powerful data visualization they're improving customer engagements.
- Putting you at the frontier of the fan experienceThe fan experience has remained unchanged for decades, but new technologies coupled with advanced analytics is poised to give new meaning to spectator sports.
- It’s time for marketers to get serious about dataShould your data be doing more for you, or should you be doing more with your data? The answer for marketers is yes to both parts of the question.
- The marketer's dream: Harmonic convergenceCustomer journey maps, strong internal partners and clear strategies for change can help marketers align organizational efforts to foster peace and harmony.
- The customer journey: Finding the buy signalCompanies spend lots of time determining if a customer is ready to buy. You collect all of the data you can get your hands on. Let analytics help you tune in to the buy signals you're missing.
- The customer journey: Why you need journey mapsIf your customer engagement processes are aligned, then building a customer journey map makes the purchasing decision easier for everyone.
- Customer loyalty in a digital world: A new approachCustomer loyalty offers a good news/bad news message. Loyalty programs are on the rise. Bad news? About 60 percent of your customer don't belong. Here are some ways to attract and retain the best customers.
- Four multichannel marketing strategies that deliver exceptional customer experiencesMultichannel marketing is being able to accurately identify your customers no matter where they choose to engage with you. Here are the strategies you'll need to employ to create detailed road maps for every customer.
- Marketing measurement do's and don'tsHow can marketers capture the C-suite's attention? Draw a clear line between marketing activities and results.
- How to build better customer loyaltyCustomer loyalty just doesn't happen because you wish for it. You have to work at it. Here are some ways to make your efforts more successful.
- Know your data, know your customersIn the digital world, customers expect to be known as individuals with distinct preferences, not just as one member of a segment. Learn how to start with analytics.
- Empty shelves: The retail analytical talent deficitIf you already have an analytics team, you know how hard it is to attract and retain top talent. If you're trying to build a team, here are some ways to find (and keep) the analytical experts you need.
- The era of gargantuan dataAt The Big Show in New York City, we heard from eBay, Chico's and Brooks Brothers about their use of big data for customer loyalty.
Send SAS Insights straight to your inbox