Interactive data exploration and discovery combined with the ability to easily build and adjust huge numbers of predictive models on the fly.
Multiple users can explore data, then interactively create and refine predictive models.
Uncover opportunities faster than your competitors.
Your data scientists and statisticians can act on observations at a granular level using the most appropriate analytical modeling techniques. The result? You'll unearth insights at unprecedented speeds, and find new ways to grow revenue.
Put better models into action faster.
Easily build and refine models to target specific groups or segments, and run numerous scenarios simultaneously. You can ask more what-if questions to get better results. And put results into action with automatically generated score code.
Boost analytical productivity.
Empower multiple users to interact with data visually – to add or change variables, remove outliers, etc. Instantly see how changes affect your model's predictive power, and make refinements quickly.
Gain the freedom to experiment.
Data science teams have the ultimate flexibility of working in their language of choice, so they can use their skills to the fullest. SAS Visual Statistics unites all analytical assets – whether created using SAS or other languages like R, Python, Java or Lua – within a common solution.
Explore More on SAS® Visual Statistics and Beyond
To browse resources by type, select an option below.
- Select Resource Type
- Analyst Report
- Blog Post
- Book Excerpt
- Case Study
- Customer Story
- White Paper
- White Paper
- Customer Story Better customer service via machine learningAdvanced analytics helps Rogers Communications become more customer-centric, cutting customer complaints in half.
- Customer Story Finland’s top retail bank applies AI to improve customer service and credit scoringS-Bank provides better customer service and faster, more accurate loan processing time using SAS Viya on Azure.
- Customer Story Boosting institutional research with data governance and self-service reportingThe University of Idaho invests in SAS to give administrators access to trusted, insight-rich data.
- Customer Story A model of institutional research champions the value of analytics for allOklahoma State University uses SAS to create an analytics culture and increase student success.
- Customer Story Transforming the consumer banking experience through advanced analyticsCIMB Singapore uses SAS Viya to enhance business operations and keep pace with changing customer needs.
- Customer Story Artificial intelligence and IoT analytics keep aircraft operational for crucial missionsLockheed Martin revolutionizes aircraft maintenance with the SAS Platform.
- Customer Story Predictive analytics and AI deliver a winning fan experience The Orlando Magic uses mobile app data and machine learning to personalize marketing campaigns and analyze game data.
- Customer Story Cancer treatment enters a new era with artificial intelligenceAmsterdam UMC uses analytics and AI solutions from SAS to increase speed and accuracy of tumor evaluations.
- Customer Story Zeroing in on property values with machine learningArtificial intelligence improves assessment accuracy and productivity in Wake County.
- Customer Story University aces data strategy to retain more studentsBetter student outcomes, million-dollar savings just the beginning for the University of North Texas.
- Customer Story It’s all in the research: Using AI to solve issues in health careWith the University of Alberta's new health data management and analysis platform, DARC, it can now increase research capacity and provide high-performance computing and data storage in a secure environment. SAS provided the university software to help make its platform thrive amidst a global pandemic.
- Analyst Report Gartner positions SAS as a Leader in the Magic Quadrant for Data Science and Machine Learning Platforms, Q1 2021Gartner positions SAS as a Leader in the Magic Quadrant for Data Science and Machine Learning Platforms for the eighth consecutive year.
Check out these products related to SAS Visual Statistics, built on the powerful SAS® Platform.
- SAS/ACCESS® SoftwareRead, write and update data regardless of its native database or platform.
- SAS/STAT®Take advantage of extensive statistical capabilities to meet the data analysis needs of your entire organization.
- SAS® Visual AnalyticsVisually explore all data, discover new patterns and publish reports to the web and mobile devices.
- SAS® Viya®Conquer your analytics challenges, from experimental to mission critical, with faster decisions in the cloud. SAS Viya enables everyone – data scientists, business analysts, developers and executives alike – to collaborate, scale and operationalize insights, everywhere.