Free Practice Exams from SAS
Practice exams for several credentials are available for free from SAS as e-learning. The exams are available for 180 days from the date of activation. There is no exam clock on these practice exams, and you may pause and return to the practice exam later. At the end of the practice exam, a dynamic score report provides practice exam performance detail, a rationale for the correct answer, and the ability to review all questions. You may also re-attempt the practice exam.
The Base and Advanced Programming Performance-Based practice exams require access to Base SAS software to complete the performance-based projects. You will need to provide your own installation of SAS or use SAS University Edition.
The Predictive Modeling practice exam requires access to SAS Enterprise Miner Software to complete the performance-based projects. You will need to provide your own installation of SAS Enterprise Miner.
These practice exams can be activated via the links below (you will need to create a SAS Profile if you do not already have one).
Practice exams for select exams are available for purchase through Pearson VUE.
Practice exams on the Pearson VUE platform are designed to be as representative as possible to the actual exam in difficulty level, objective coverage, length, and look and feel. These practice exams offer an extended time limit (six hours) and the ability to pause the exam to allow you to complete it at your convenience. You have 90 days to complete the practice exam from the date of purchase. At the end of the practice exam, a dynamic score report provides practice exam performance detail, a rationale for the correct answer, and the ability to review all questions. You may also review this score report online by logging into the SAS Certification Manager system and selecting "View Score Reports."
For the Predictive Modeling practice exam (PE-255P) please note that this practice exam does not include access to SAS Enterprise Miner software. These exams will include practice data that can be downloaded. The candidate should use their own installation of SAS Enterprise Miner to complete the performance-based items on these exams using the data provided within the exam.
- Administering SAS® Viya 3.5 (PE-251P)
- SAS Advanced Predictive Modeling (PE-225P)
- SAS Big Data Preparation, Statistics, and Visual Exploration (PE-220P)
- SAS Big Data Programming and Loading (PE-221P)
- SAS Data Curation for SAS Data Scientists (PE-223P)
- SAS Data Integration Development for SAS®9 (PE-260P)
- SAS Data Quality using DataFlux® Data Management Studio (PE-262P)
- SAS Interactive Model Building and Exploration Using SAS® Visual Statistics 7.4 (PE-272P)
- Interactive Model Building Using SAS® Visual Statistics 7.5 (PE-273P)
- Interactive Model Building Using SAS® Visual Statistics 8.4 on SAS® Viya® (PE-274P)
- SAS Platform Administration for SAS®9 (PE-250P)
- SAS Text Analytics, Time Series, Experimentation, and Optimization (PE-226P)
- SAS Visual Analytics 7.5/8.3 Analysis and Design (PE-278P)
- Visit www.certmetrics.com/sas.
- Sign in to your current SAS Certification Manager account, or create an account if you do not have one.
- Once you have signed in or created a SAS Certification Manager account, choose “Schedule/Modify Exam Appointment”. Once you are in the Pearson VUE web environment, select "View Exams" and click on the Practice Exams group.
- Select the exam you choose to purchase.
- If using a voucher or discount code, they must be obtained prior to purchase. See Discounts and Offers for details.
- To re-access a paused practice exam, return to “Schedule/Modify Exam Appointment”.
SAS practice exams may be cancelled for a full refund any time before the candidate begins the exam.
Once an exam has begun, no refunds are granted.