Respond faster to new threats. Reduce false positives for a better customer experience. SAS Fraud Management uses industry-leading data analytics and machine learning to monitor payments and nonmonetary transactions, as well as events, enabling you to identify and respond to unwanted and suspicious behavior in real time.
Make faster, better-informed risk-based decisions across your organization.
Our end-to-end fraud detection and prevention solution supports multiple channels and lines of business, enabling enterprisewide monitoring from a single platform. The solution simplifies data integration, enabling you to combine all internal, external and third-party data to create a better predictive model tuned to your organization's needs. Bringing together this data on a single technology platform gives you the flexibility to scale up or out as your business changes, and respond faster to new threats as they arise.
Find fraud faster and reduce revenue loss.
Stay on top of shifting tactics and new fraud schemes. Embedded machine learning methods detect and adapt to changing behavior patterns, resulting in more effective, robust models. Key technology components let you easily spot anomalies for each customer. In-memory processing delivers high-throughput, low-latency response times – even in high-volume environments – enabling you to score 100 percent of transactions in real time. Our patented signature-based approach captures customer behavior data from multiple sources and analyzes it for patterns and inconsistencies every time a transaction is processed.
Keep customer satisfaction high.
Better fraud detection capabilities and faster response times lead to fewer false positives, which translates to less customer inconvenience. When fraudulent behavior is detected, alerts are scored and prioritized, enabling immediate customer self-service, or fast review and assessment, reducing the chances of wrongly declined transactions that would adversely affect the customer journey.
- Real-time transaction scoring and decisioning. Score 100 percent of all transactions in real time with in-memory processing that delivers the industry's highest throughput and lowest latency response times.
- Single platform. Multitenancy capabilities enable the sharing of a single installation among independent departments and channels.
- Simplified data management. Seamlessly integrate all your data regardless of source or type – including third-party data.
- Advanced analytics and machine learning. Generate real-time, risk-based decisions with robust, embedded profiling and machine learning capabilities, patented signature-based analysis technology, advanced analytic modeling controls, a rule-authoring application interface, and an alert triage workstation.
- Alert management. Handle alert resolution, manage payment and risk decisions, perform hot listing and blocking, and conduct downstream fulfillment actions from a single interface.
In times of digitalization, banks must focus on innovating in the fight against fraud and money laundering. Therefore, we’re using an analytical SAS platform to be able to act and react even faster.
Stopping Payment Fraud in Its Tracks
Is your organization equipped to defend itself against the fast-growing and rapidly changing world of payment fraud? Watch this video to learn how SAS Fraud Management can help you stop fraud in its tracks by monitoring all events and transactions in real time, gleaning maximum insight from third-party data and quickly identifying fraudulent behavior patterns.