SAS® Scoring Accelerator
SAS format library
- File that is deployed once to the database system.
SAS Enterprise Miner Score Export node
- Automatically included in your SAS Enterprise Miner installation for adding to your process flow diagram analyses.
- Exports the model-scoring logic, including metadata about the required input and output variables.
- Generates sample training and a scoring data set for testing.
- Register SAS Enterprise Miner models to SAS Model Manager (optional).
Register SAS/STAT linear models to SAS Model Manager
- SAS Model Manager is required to register and publish linear models created using SAS/STAT into SAS Scoring Accelerator.
- In-database scoring for SAS/STAT is supported for Pivotal (previously Greenplum), DB2, IBM Netezza, Oracle, SAP HANA and Teradata.
- Support is available for a select set of predictive models created using the following procedures: LOGISTIC, GENMOD, REG, GLMSELECT, GLM, GLIMMIX and MIXED.
SAS Scoring Accelerator publishing client
- Automatically translates and publishes the model as a scoring function or SAS DS2 program inside the database.
- Generates a script of database commands for registering the scoring function or SAS DS2 program inside the database.
- Scoring functions or SAS DS2 programs are available for use in any SQL expression wherever database-specific built-in functions are typically used.
- Publishes model as protected or unprotected.
- Supports SAS intrinsic and user-defined formats.
- Supports a robust class of SAS Enterprise Miner predictive and descriptive models, including the preliminary transformation layer (such as data imputations).
- Provides variable binning and reduction.
Integrated environment for tracking & monitoring model performance over time
- Fully integrated with SAS Model Manager (required for SAS/STAT linear models and optional for SAS Enterprise Miner models) to further streamline the registration, validation and scoring of SAS models in the database.
Scoring accelerators are available for:
- Hadoop (Cloudera and Hortonworks distributions)
- IBM DB2
- IBM Netezza
- Pivotal (previously Greenplum)
- SAP HANA
- Teradata Aster (only supports SAS Enterprise Miner models)
- Teradata Enterprise Data Warehouse
- SAS Scalable Performance Data Server
Learn about all SAS In-Database Technologies.