SAS® Certified Data Quality Steward for SAS®9
Designed for individuals who are using DataFlux® Data Management Studio to perform a variety of data quality tasks, including profiling data, cleansing data and monitoring data for usability
Successful candidates should be able to:
- Create and review data explorations and data profiles.
- Create data jobs for data improvement.
- Parameterize jobs and business rules within DataFlux Data Management Studio.
- Create, maintain and apply business rules and tasks.
- Understand the QKB components and various definition types.
- Apply QKB components to address data quality issues.
- Expand basic functionalities using Expression Engine Language (EEL).
- Use macro variables.
- Create process jobs.
- Configure the DataFlux Data Management Server to run jobs.
Exam Content & Pricing
Candidates who earn this credential will have earned a passing score on the SAS Data Quality Using DataFlux Data Management Studio exam.
This exam is administered by SAS and Pearson VUE.
- 75 multiple-choice and short-answer questions (must achieve score of 68 percent correct to pass).
- 110 minutes to complete exam.
- Use exam ID A00-262; required when registering with Pearson VUE.
- This exam is based on SAS 9.4.