SAS for ...
Chief Information Officer (CIO) – Banking
How a Bank's CIO Uses SAS®
SAS is helping VietCredit revolutionize the consumer finance market with faster and more accurate risk assessments for consumer loans.
The landscape we operate in is competitive, with fintechs and traditional banks fighting for a share of the pie. The vast capabilities of SAS will stand us in good stead. Le Phuong Hai Chief Risk Officer
VietCredit Facts & Figures
service centers in 12 cities & provinces
Recommended Resources for Banking CIOs
Recommended Software for Banking CIOs
- Data Integration & Access SolutionsBreak down data silos and address data problems while gaining a vision for the future.
- SAS® Forecast ServerProduce large numbers of forecasts quickly and automatically to improve planning and decision making.
- SAS® Office Analytics for Midsize BusinessAccess the power of SAS from a familiar Microsoft Office environment.
- SAS® Visual AnalyticsVisually explore all data, discover new patterns and publish reports to the web and mobile devices.
- SAS® Visual StatisticsCreate and modify predictive models faster than ever using a visual interface and in-memory processing.
- SAS® Customer Intelligence 360Donnez une nouvelle dimension à la gestion du marketing pour favoriser une croissance rentable des revenus.