Turn your customer data into better experiences
Recent marketing articles
- What is marketing automation?Marketing automation uses the customer data you collect to create more effective campaigns and for better decisions across all channels – email, social and web.
- It’s time for marketers to get serious about dataShould your data be doing more for you, or should you be doing more with your data? The answer for marketers is yes to both parts of the question.
- The marketer's dream: Harmonic convergenceCustomer journey maps, strong internal partners and clear strategies for change can help marketers align organizational efforts to foster peace and harmony.
- Four multichannel marketing strategies that deliver exceptional customer experiencesMultichannel marketing is being able to accurately identify your customers no matter where they choose to engage with you. Here are the strategies you'll need to employ to create detailed road maps for every customer.
- Marketing measurement do's and don'tsHow can marketers capture the C-suite's attention? Draw a clear line between marketing activities and results.
- La experiencia “ideal” en cada canalEn la era de la omnicanalidad, mejorar las interacciones con los clientes en cada canal, es el desafío continuo. Le contamos como lograrlo adoptando al Customer Decision Hub como el centro de sus estrategias.
- Know your data, know your customersIn the digital world, customers expect to be known as individuals with distinct preferences, not just as one member of a segment. Learn how to start with analytics.
- Five content strategy lessons from ANZ BankContent marketing has helped ANZ dramatically increase online sales of its business products. Find out what they've learned about content strategy.
- Five tips for improving customer profitability from Harvard Business ReviewRight now, customers are experiencing your company online, on your mobile app, by phone and in person. Are those experiences forging a bond – or driving them away? New research from HBR reveals the customer experience lessons you need to apply now.
- Three tips for data-driven marketing from the Las Vegas SandsRom Hendler, Chief Administrative Officer for the Las Vegas Sands is a firm believer in managing marketing with analytics. Here's how he does it.
- How to build a mobile marketing strategy
- Four ways Vail Resorts creates epic experiencesVail Resorts is a coveted vacation spot, sure. But did you know the resort is also a social media titan? Find out how Vail Resort gained 35 million social media impressions and turned happy guests into brand ambassadors.
- USAA shares five keys to marketing analytics excellence In 2009, USAA made a big change to eligibility requirements -- and marketing analytics became key to their new marketing strategy. Chief Data and Analytics Officer Doug Mowen implemented the change and shares five tips that can help any marketing organization achieve excellence.
- Do marketers need real-time analyticsHow can you ensure that real-time analytics enhances your customer and marketing operations? Here are four tips for applying real-time approaches.
- How do you build loyalty with fickle online shoppers?With a roster of millions of active members, flash sale phenom Gilt seems to have found the secret to personalized digital marketing. Here’s how they do it.
- Six steps to optimize your marketing What’s keeping organizations from realizing the full value of their marketing optimization solutions? What are the most common pitfalls marketers encounter as they adopt it? And what needs to be in place in order for marketing optimization to work effectively? To answer these questions and more, here are six best practices.
- Seven marketing operations best practicesWith the explosion of channels, microsegmentation of customers and increased globalization, marketing is more complex than ever. Here are seven best practices marketing execs can use to reduce the gap between expectations and results -- and increase ROI.
- The digitization of everything — its impact on customer experienceWhen your coffee barista greets you by name and has your usual morning order piping hot and waiting for you — that’s customer relationship management at its finest. But with tech innovations rapidly merging the digital and physical worlds, what will CRM look like in the future? Brian Vellmure explores this question and more.
Send SAS Insights straight to your inbox