Big Data Insights
Big Data: The Basics
All Big Data Insights
- Article Data lake and data warehouse – know the differenceData lake – is it just marketing hype or a new name for a data warehouse? Find out what a data lake is, how it works and when you might need one.
- Is your data too big to visualize?Use these tips to find new ways to look at big data, so you can quickly collapse and condense the results in an intuitive fashion.
- Is big data science fiction?Author Evan Stubbs examines the themes of Isaac Asimov and compares them with current big data projects around the world. His conclusion? The future of big data is now.
- What is the Internet of Things?Connecting our cars, homes, gadgets and machines to the Internet creates a network of connected objects called the Internet of Things. How can the data streaming to and from these objects be understood to benefit your organization, improve your daily routine or address society’s biggest challenges? Find out now.
- Modernize your approach to big dataModernization is not just about systems and technology. In fact, technology changes can seem easy when compared with cultural change. Learn how to evolve your mind sets and leverage your data sets to accelerate knowledge throughout the organization.