Fraud Executive – Fraud & Security Intelligence
How a Fraud Executive Uses SAS®
Drive and implement fraud strategy enterprisewide.
Ensure practices are compliant with federal regulations.
Improve fraud detection rates and reduce false positives.
Free up case management investigators for critical cases.
Consolidate suspicious activity monitoring and reporting.
Anticipate how to protect the organization and citizens from risk.
Featured Customer | Deutsche Kreditbank
Deutsche Kreditbank Facts & Figures
year founded, headquartered in Berlin
new customers banking with DKB in the last year
Recommended Resources for Fraud Executives
Discover how the government reduces budget deficits by attacking fraud, waste and abuse.
IIA: Leveraging analytics to combat digital fraud in financial organizations.
Recommended Software for Fraud Executives
- SAS® Detection and InvestigationReduce fraud losses, increase revenue and enhance your operational efficiency.
- SAS® Detection and Investigation for BankingFind and stop organized and first-party application and payments fraud with a single, end-to-end solution.
- SAS® Detection and Investigation for Government Detect, prevent and more effectively manage fraud and all types of improper payments across your organization.
- SAS® Financial Crimes AnalyticsModernize your existing AML solution by operationalizing AI and machine learning in the cloud.
- SAS® Fraud Decisioning for ClaimsDetect, prevent and manage insurance claims fraud across all lines of business.
- SAS® Fraud ManagementDetect, prevent and manage fraud enterprisewide in real time – from a single platform.
- SAS® Payment Integrity for Health CarePrevent, detect and manage payment integrity issues from every angle.