How Our Embedded CDP Capabilities Work
Create a rich, accessible omnichannel view of your customers.
Keep your customer data where you want it.
Raise audience targeting and segmentation to a new level.
Easily select customers and associated customer attributes directly from your cloud databases (e.g., Snowflake, GBQ, Redshift). Upload the data into SAS Customer Intelligence 360 for identity and journey management, personalization and activation – no IT involvement required!
Turn customer insights into highly targeted segments, create ideal product mix offers, optimize website strategies and determine the best timing for follow-up or retargeting efforts using our unmatched analytical capabilities.
Create audiences from different sources quickly and easily to better target customers and get faster results.
Shape journeys and contextualize communications in real time.
React to customer behavior instantly through real-time, two-way interaction between your digital properties and on-site applications. Eliminate the delay between collecting data and taking action, so you can deliver more relevant and timely experiences.
Our omnichannel journey orchestration platform includes algorithmic multitouch attribution, which gives you insights into how customers interact with your brand across channels. You can also send and receive third-party events in real time, and integrate with decisioning engines, display media platforms and marketing clouds.
Dynamically update customer information and audience segments, and contextualize customer activity, while facilitating real-time reporting, analytics and decisioning.
Embedded CDP Frequently Asked Questions
Is SAS Customer Intelligence 360 a customer data platform (CDP)?
- Yes, SAS Customer Intelligence 360 is a comprehensive CDP that's embedded within our multichannel marketing suite. It gives you a single view of your customers, no matter where they interact with your brand.
- We link anonymous and known users, synchronize online and offline profile data, and dynamically update identity graphs in real time. This gives you a 360-degree view of your customers, so you can target them with personalized marketing messages across all channels.
- We also enable you to activate your unified customer data with AI-powered, right-time journey orchestration. This means you can deliver the right message to the right customer at the right time, through the right channel.
- Our comprehensive analytics, next-best-offer capabilities, real-time decisioning and seamless integration with other marketing functions help you make better decisions faster. This shortens the time from insight to action, so you can get more out of your marketing investments.
What are the benefits of a federated/hybrid data architecture?
- Our federated data architecture lets you keep your customer data where it is, in your existing databases. You only move the data you need for personalization into SAS Customer Intelligence 360 when you're ready to use it, and you only keep it there for as long as you need it.
- Our Audiences capability makes it easy to move data on-demand, fast and without IT intervention. You can create audiences and journeys quickly and easily, without having to worry about data movement.
- Keeping your data where it is has a lot of benefits. You can take advantage of your existing data infrastructure and save money on data movement costs. It also enhances privacy, because you don't have to store personally identifiable information (PII) in the cloud. And you can control how long customer data is held in SAS Customer Intelligence 360.
What privacy and security laws does SAS Customer Intelligence 360 adhere to?
- SAS takes privacy seriously. We designed our platform with privacy in mind from the beginning, following the foundational principles of Privacy by Design in architecting and implementing SAS Customer Intelligence 360.
- We also enable you to control the data you collect in the SaaS components. This ensures that only the minimum data required is collected, and any data can be deleted immediately after use. Marketers can also keep PII out of the cloud and use strong data governance, data management and privacy features.
- SAS has ISO 27001 certification for our CDP application, which is the gold standard for information security management. Our third-party cloud suppliers are also certified according to ISO 27001, 27017 and 27018, as well as SOC 1, 2 and 3.
Want to learn more about our embedded CDP?
We can help you get started with SAS Customer Intelligence 360. Tell us a little about yourself and a SAS marketing expert will get in touch to learn about your specific needs.