Develop and manage your risk models and decision strategies in a repeatable, auditable, transparent way with the data management and model development, deployment and monitoring capabilities of SAS Risk Modeling, combined with the intuitive decision-process design and rule-set management capabilities of SAS Intelligent Decisioning.
Make it easier to find answers in the cloud
SAS and Microsoft make it easier for everyone to use analytics to ask and answer the questions that drive organizations forward.
How SAS® on Azure Enables Risk Modeling & Decisioning
With SAS for Risk Modeling and Decisioning on Azure, banks can easily adapt to changing conditions while modernizing risk management across the organization.
Better decision making at a lower cost
- Make the right decision at the right time for the right outcome.
- Achieve a double-digit improvement in straight-through processing.
- Enhance the customer experience.
Support for the full analytics life cycle
- Go seamlessly from data preparation to development, deployment, decisioning and monitoring.
- Use unlimited, elastic cloud resources.
- Drive stronger risk management and meet regulatory compliance demands.
Automation for efficiency & effectiveness
- Automate key tasks to build better models faster.
- Respond to risk bursting events in a timely manner.
- Remain resilient even in the toughest conditions.
Why choose SAS® on Azure for risk modeling & decisioning?
Enhanced productivity & collaboration
Improve operational performance by building models in a single environment.
Faster, more efficient data preparation
Reap rewards more quickly using an interactive tool to prepare data.
Accelerated model development & decision making
Make faster risk-related decisions for the best possible customer outcomes.
A global, systemically important bank makes better decisions for the future of its customers with SAS® Analytics for IoT & Azure IoT.
"You definitely want to understand the decision to make, but also to understand there is a future. Putting data together allows you to create new types of decisions, focusing on what the customer wants."
Director of Data Science & Business Development