SAS® for ...
Chief Risk Officer (CRO) – Banking
Chartis Names SAS a Winner in Seven Categories
Continuing its march up the world’s foremost ranking of the Top 100 risk management and compliance technology providers, SAS bested seven technology award categories, including AI for Banking, Balance Sheet Risk Management, Behavioral Modeling, Enterprise Stress Testing, IFRS 9, Model Risk Management, and Risk & Finance Integration.
How a Bank's CRO Uses SAS
Bendigo and Adelaide Bank
Bendigo and Adelaide Bank uses SAS to manage risk and move faster in the marketplace.
We needed highly trusted information that we could access quickly, without worrying about the integrity, reliability or timeliness of it. Taso Corolis Head of Risk Analytics
Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Facts & Figures
loan portfolio & credit risk data moved to one platform in a few months
credit risk modeling environment
in errors, omissions & maintenance costs
Recommended Reading & Viewing for CROs
Recommended Software for CROs
- SAS® Model Risk ManagementSignificantly reduce your model risk, improve your decision making and financial performance, and meet regulatory demands with comprehensive model risk management.
- SAS® Risk ModelingQuickly develop, validate, deploy and track risk models in house – while minimizing model risk and improving model governance.
- SAS® Solution for CECLQuickly meet new US Financial Accounting Standards Board current expected credit loss (CECL) standards with best practices for modeling, workflow and reporting.
- SAS® Solution for IFRS 9Accelerate time to benefit and quickly meet IFRS 9 standards.
- SAS® Solution for Regulatory CapitalProactively manage regulatory risk with a single, end-to-end risk management environment.
- SAS® Solution for Stress TestingMeet the challenges of supervisory stress testing and strategic scenario planning with SAS Solution for Stress Testing.