Greater Toronto Area and Ottawa
What Are User Groups?
User Groups are meetings where you can learn from your peers and SAS experts.
Meet other SAS users, share knowledge and experience, and learn more about SAS solutions from colleagues, peers and SAS professionals. Whether you're a seasoned SAS software user with experiences to share or a newcomer who'd like to interact with other users, a user group is an excellent way to help you get the most value from your SAS technology.
Through presentations, demos, panel discussions, and Q&A sessions, SAS User Groups provide an excellent opportunity to expand your knowledge.
- Toronto Data Sciences Forum
- Wednesday, November 13, 2019
- Toronto Area SAS Society (TASS)
- Friday, September 20, 2019
- Health User Group
- Thursday, October 24, 2019
- Golden Horseshoe User Group
- Friday, October 18, 2019
- Ottawa Area SAS Users Society (OASUS)
- Ottawa Platforum Users Society (OPUS)
Connect and Get Involved
- Interested in giving a presentation?
- Volunteering with the Executive Committee?
- Learning more about the User Groups?
- Subscribe to get email invitations to upcoming meetings and join the LinkedIn Groups.