How SAS Is Used in Infrastructure & Transportation
Road Safety Commission of Western Australia
The Road Safety Commission of Western Australia uses AI and machine learning capabilities from SAS in the cloud to improve road safety.
The new model assesses intersections by risk, not by crashes. Taking out the variability and analyzing by risk is a fundamental shift in how we look at this problem and make recommendations to reduce risk. David Slack-Smith Manager of Data & Intelligence Road Safety Commission of Western Australia
Road Safety Commission of Western Australia Facts & Figures
of roads in Western Australia
vehicles on the road
many lives saved
thanks to safer roads
Other Infrastructure & Transportation Organizations Working Smarter With SAS
Recommended Products & Solutions for Infrastructure & Transportation
- Advanced Analytics Maximize the value of your data with the world’s best advanced analytics.
- AI SolutionsUnlock new possibilities with artificial intelligence solutions from SAS that augment human efforts.
- Data Management SoftwareGo beyond managing your data to unleashing its full potential.
- SAS® Analytics for IoTDrive innovation, efficiencies and results by putting powerful IoT analytics with embedded AI and industry-leading streaming capabilities in users' hands.
- SAS® Event Stream ProcessingGet immediate analytic insights from real-time big data streaming into your organization.
- SAS® Visual AnalyticsVisually explore all data, discover new patterns and publish reports to the web and mobile devices.