SAS® Learning Subscription Discounts & Guidelines
The following discounts are available. Discounts cannot be combined.
- SAS Training Points: SAS Training Points can be purchased and used to pay for SAS Learning Subscription offerings.
- Academic discount: Educators, students (part- and full-time) and staff directly employed by or enrolled in a K-12 or degree-granting academic institution or school district are eligible for a 50% discount off the price of a SAS Learning Subscription. Proof of affiliation is required (e.g., valid identification card, a letter from HR on institution letterhead or a copy of your current semester transcript). Promo Code: A50
- Partner discount: SAS partners are eligible for a 50% discount on the price of a SAS Learning Subscription. Promo Code: APD
- Effective date: Jan. 1, 2019.
- Enrollment in the SAS Learning Subscription is for one individual and is nontransferable.
- SAS will send a SAS Learning Subscription welcome notification upon receipt of your registration. The welcome notification will include your unique activation code to access SAS e-learning content.
- Your license provides access for 12 months from the date of purchase
- E-learning content is accessible via the SAS Virtual Learning Environment. You will be asked to accept the terms of the e-learning license when you first sign into your SAS profile.
- Some SAS Learning Subscription e-learning includes access to SAS software for a set number of hours so you can practice applying the concepts you learn. If you have not accessed your virtual lab software for 30 days, your software image will be discontinued, and your work will be deleted.
- Failure to comply with all guidelines may result in cancellation of your SAS Learning Subscription license.
- SAS Learning Subscription invoices will include applicable sales tax.