SAS® OLAP Server
Quickly access presummarized data from a multidimensional data store
This multidimensional data store provides quick access to presummarized data generated from vast amounts of detailed data. OLAP cubes can be surfaced via the web, through Microsoft Excel and through SAS or other standards-based browsers.
Build consistent OLAP cubes using an integrated ETL process.
Using a simplified ETL process, SAS OLAP Server makes it easy to build consistent OLAP cubes from disparate systems. Integrated metadata ensures that consistent information is delivered across the enterprise and enables IT to quickly justify data integrity.
Quickly populate your BI applications with stable, summarized data.
SAS OLAP Server quickly delivers information to business intelligence applications, irrespective of the amount of underlying data. Summarizing data at several levels of detail before storing provides the summarized data that business intelligence applications require without the need for additional "on-the-fly" processing.
Free IT from constantly creating ad hoc reports and data summaries.
Because summarized data is organized along business lines, users can get the reports they need without involving IT, freeing IT from the constant work of creating reports and data summaries.
- Industrial-strength, multidimensional database
- Fast processing of queries
- Easy-to-use GUIs for building and maintaining OLAP cubes
- Optimization of summarized data to conserve system resources
- Centralized metadata with security credentials preserved on drill-through
- Multiple-language support
- Powerful interfaces for OLAP server monitoring