Analytics for Child Well-Being Features
A hybrid analytic approach
- Automated business rules for flagging suspicious activities.
- Anomaly detection for uncovering abnormal patterns of behavior.
- Predictive modeling for identifying new or emerging threats based on previous threats.
- Network analysis for linking multiple parties through associative behavior.
- Database searches.
- Text mining.
- Identifies behavior patterns among events, entities and networks.
- Analyzes activities and relationships within a network of related entities, such as individuals who share demographic data.
- A relationship grid enables fast assessment of details associated with correspondent alerts and the entities connected with them.
Peer group anomaly detection
- Compares an entity’s behavior to its historical behavior, as well as the behavior of its peers.
- Supports multiple peer groups.
- Provides outlier detection both above and below expected behavior.
- Extracts accurate insights from big data in shorter reporting windows.
- Applies sophisticated analytic techniques to all relevant data – not just a sample.
- Array processing enables monitoring of multiple risks during a single pass of the data.
Enterprise data management
- Takes an enterprise approach to data management and consolidation to ensure consistent, accurate, timely data.
- Combines data integration, data quality and master data management in a unified environment.
- Brings together data from multiple sources on a single platform.
Flexible alert management
- Flexible interface offers configurable, secure access to multiple solutions.
- Assembles alerts from multiple monitoring systems, associates them with common individuals or entities, and automatically prioritizes and routes suspicious cases.
- Enables efficient review of work items sent electronically to the system prior to creating or linking incidents to a case.
Centralized case management
- Enables creation of multiple automated workflows for different types of cases.
- Includes to-do lists and makes certain action items mandatory prior to routing the case to the next step in the workflow.
- Enables attachment of comments or documentation relevant to a case.
- Captures and tracks all information relevant to a case through a central audit service, which enables easy auditing of the investigation process.