SAS IS THE TOP CATEGORY LEADER
Chartis RiskTech Quadrant for Model Risk Management, 2021
SAS is the ONLY vendor to score HIGH across ALL criteria
SAS offers a complete MRM solution that enables firms to organize a centralized model inventory – complete with an assessment of candidate models – that supports theoretical and assumption documentation, model limitation scoring, validation results, criticality ratings, and model interdependence relationships.
Explore More SAS Resources
To browse resources by type, select an option below.
- Select resource type
- Analyst Report
- White Paper
- White Paper
- Blog Post
- Book Excerpt
- Case Study
- Customer Story
- White Paper Machine Learning Model GovernanceBanks are rapidly expanding their use of machine learning-enabled (ML) models, because they can provide step-level improvements in accuracy. But ML models need even more rigorous governance than traditional models. This paper explores what's required to implement effective ML model governance.
- Event Collateral White Paper Model Risk Management: Today's Governance and Future DirectionsA GARP-SAS Survey on Model Risk in the Age of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
- Analyst Report SAS is a category leader in Chartis RiskTech Quadrant for Model Risk Management, 2021SAS is a category leader in Chartis RiskTech Quadrant for Model Risk Management, 2021.
- White Paper Managing Models and Their RisksComputational and technological challenges present opportunities for a fast-evolving risk management discipline.
- Customer Story A model solutionTD Bank uses SAS Model Risk Management to stay on top of regulatory requirements, facilitate cross-functional collaboration and drive business value.
- Analyst Report Chartis RiskTech100 2023SAS is the only vendor to earn a Top 5 rank in the Chartis RiskTech100 each year since its 2005 debut. SAS also won five solution categories – Balance Sheet Risk Management, Model Risk Management, Enterprise Stress Testing, IFRS 9 and Risk & Finance Integration.
- White Paper Compete and win with better model risk managementAs explored in this paper, models can degrade over time, and sound model risk management (MRM) is the key to managing this risk.
- Analyst Report Chartis RiskTech Quadrant: Technology Solutions for Credit Risk 2.0 (Banking Book)This research paper is based on material originally published in the Chartis Research report Technology Solutions for Credit Risk 2.0: Vendor Landscape, 2019.
- Article Model risk management: Vital to regulatory and business sustainabilitySloppy model risk management can lead to failure to gain regulatory approval for capital plans, financial loss, damage to a bank's reputation and loss of shareholder value. Learn how to improve model risk management by establishing controls and guidelines to measure and address model risk at every stage of the life cycle.