Why choose SAS® for sports analytics?
The SAS Vision for Sports Analytics
Communicate with your fans at the right time, through the right channel, with the right message. Empower your athletes to perform at their best. Sports analytics from SAS lets you transform data into valuable insights for better decisions – on fan engagement, player performance, venue optimization and profitability – on and off the playing field.
Get to Know Sports Analytics From SAS
Better Performance With SAS®
How SAS Delivers Sports Analytics
Fan, venue and athlete data is growing exponentially. Data pours in from multiple sources, including digital communications, cameras that capture every moment during competition, and wearable technology that measures athlete health and performance. Analyzing this data is essential to accelerating digital transformation and enabling proactive decision making.
That’s why stakeholders from industry-leading sports organizations rely on sports analytics from SAS with embedded AI. This winning combination enables you to extract valuable insights that can lead to greater profitability. Better player health and performance. Increased fan engagement. And improved venue optimization.
Accelerate Data-Driven Decision Making
Related Products & Solutions
- Advanced Analytics Maximize the value of your data with the world’s best advanced analytics.
- AI SolutionsUnlock new possibilities with artificial intelligence solutions from SAS that augment human efforts.
- Data Management SoftwareGo beyond managing your data to unleashing its full potential.
- SAS® Customer Intelligence 360Find more profitable growth opportunities and amplify your marketing initiatives.
- SAS® Visual Text AnalyticsUncover insights hidden in text data with the combined power of natural language processing, machine learning and linguistic rules.
- SAS® Viya®Conquer your analytics challenges, from experimental to mission critical, with faster decisions in the cloud. SAS Viya enables everyone – data scientists, business analysts, developers and executives alike – to collaborate, scale and operationalize insights, everywhere.