Free SAS® software. An interactive, online community. Superior training and documentation. And the analytical skills you need to secure your future.
- An intuitive interface that lets you interact with the software from your PC, Mac or Linux workstation. Learn more about SAS Studio.
- A powerful programming language that’s easy to learn, easy to use. Learn more about Base SAS.
- Comprehensive, reliable tools that include state-of-the-art statistical methods. Learn more about SAS/STAT.
- A robust, yet flexible matrix programming language for more in-depth, specialized analysis and exploration. Learn more about SAS/IML.
- Several time series forecasting procedures – TIMEDATA, TIMESERIES, ARIMA, ESM, UCM and TIMEID – from SAS/ETS .
- Out-of-the-box access to PC file formats for a simplified approach to accessing data. Learn more about SAS/ACCESS.
We are serious about our educational commitments. It’s important for all of us to stay relevant and up-to-date on the latest analytical developments. SAS will be with you to support your success.