How Consumer Goods Companies Use SAS®
Avoid understocking or overstocking with real-time insights into supply and demand dynamics. See improvement in your performance of on-time and in-full delivery.
Gain faster, deeper customer insights, identifying and understanding customers at each stage of their path to purchase, so you can provide more relevant, consistent experiences.
Gain visibility into downstream real-time consumer data by blending retail point of sale with syndicated data.
SAS Intelligent Planning Cloud
Get hyperaccurate demand planning and forecasting in a flexible, scalable cloud analytic service. Now available for both consumer goods and grocery sectors.
Get to know consumer goods analytics from SAS.
Look Who's Working Smarter With SAS
Creating a unique, personalized customer experience
Italian olive oil company Fratelli Carli uses SAS Customer Intelligence 360 to create an integrated approach to marketing, adapt to customer needs and create lasting brand loyalty.
Related SAS Retail & Consumer Goods Solutions
View recommended consumer goods analytics solutions
- SAS® Analytics for IoTDrive innovation, efficiencies and results by putting powerful IoT analytics with embedded AI and industry-leading streaming capabilities in users' hands.
- SAS® Asset Performance AnalyticsHarness M2M and sensor data to boost uptime, performance and productivity while lowering maintenance costs and reducing your risk of revenue loss.
- SAS® Customer Intelligence 360Find more profitable growth opportunities and amplify your marketing initiatives.
- SAS® Event Stream ProcessingUse machine learning and streaming analytics to uncover insights at the edge and make real-time, intelligent decisions in the cloud.
- SAS® Intelligent Planning CloudEnsure on-shelf availability through a hyperaccurate demand planning service.
- SAS® Intelligent Planning SuiteAccurately forecast shopper and consumer demand by creating seamless merchandise and demand plans.
- SAS® Production Quality AnalyticsGain a holistic view of quality across the enterprise and throughout the entire supply chain.