Data Curation for SAS Data Scientists
Exam Content Guide
Below we provide a list of the objectives that will be tested on the exam.
For more specific details about each objective download the complete exam content guide.
During the testing of these objectives; you will be expected to perform common tasks, such as:
Working with SAS Data Integration Studio (20%)
- Describe SAS Data Integration Studio basics
- Create Metadata for Source Data
- Create Metadata for Target Data and Jobs
Ensure the accuracy of data (20%)
- Describe the structure of the SAS Quality Knowledge Base
- Use DataFlux Data Management Studio
- Use SAS Data Quality Server
Techniques for Working with Big Data (40%)
- Describe the key concepts of the Hadoop ecosystem (Aligns with BDP2 objective 3.1) J. S.
- Query and manage Hadoop data using Hive and HiveQL (Aligns with BDP2 objective 3.3) J.S.
- Query and Manage Hadoop Data using Pig and Pig Latin
- Access HDFS and Invoke Hadoop Applications from SAS
- Use the SAS/ACCESS SQL Pass-thru Facility
- Use the SAS/ACCESS Libname Engine
- Use DS2 Programming to manage Hadoop data
- Use SAS Data Loader to manage Hadoop data
Special Data Management Topics (20%)
- Connect to data using SAS/ACCESS
- Virtualize data with SAS Federation Server
- Process IoT Streams in Real Time with SAS Event Stream Processing
- Work with SAS Data Governance technologies