Increase profitability through precise pricing decisions.
Set better prices, get better results.
Gain visibility into pricing decisions to see the cross-effects and differentiators directly affecting your bottom line. Optimize prices for a wide range of products, including fast-moving consumer goods and fashion items. Use built-in forecasting to easily handle and understand difficult retail scenarios, such as sorted cause and effect, promotions, seasonality and changing calendar events.
Boost merchant productivity.
Empower business users with retailer workflows and an intuitive interface. Speed pricing decisions with automated plans that reduce or even eliminate the need for manual processing. Improve communications with shared visibility into your optimization rationale. And provide merchants with visibility into category.
Lower your TCO with flexible investment options and optimization that scales.
SAS has a proven track record with retailers of all sizes – large, medium and small. Our retail experts can help you price at all levels of your product and location hierarchy, all the way down to individual store SKU. A common retail foundation reduces your implementation and administration headaches. And you can choose the deployment option that best suits your needs – as a managed service (which can speed results and reduce your initial investment) or as software behind the firewall (which can provide a lower long-term cost of ownership).
SAS® Revenue Optimization Suite
SAS® Regular Price Optimization
- Flexible business hierarchy settings for implementing pricing at any level – store, zone or market.
- Powerful what-if scenarios to model, evaluate and select pricing strategies that deliver the highest margins.
- Business rules for automating pricing recommendations, increasing productivity and creating time to focus on new profit opportunities.
SAS® Promotion Optimization
- Promotion optimization based on consumer demand at the store/SKU level for creating the most effective and compelling customer offers.
- Detailed view of elasticity and cross-category effects for better maintaining price image and corporate goals for sales and margins.
- Advanced analytics capable of forecasting complex scenarios to account for seasonality, shifting holiday dates and promotional variations.
SAS® Markdown Optimization
- Effective sell-through of seasonal products on schedule to maximize financial performance.
- Solution-generated optimal price recommendations for achieving business goals and adhering to corporate pricing policies.
- Automated plan creation and execution for boosting productivity using default pricing rules, promotion settings and product life cycle dates.
Explore More on SAS® Revenue Optimization Suite and Beyond
Check out these products related to SAS Revenue Optimization Suite, built on the powerful SAS Platform.
- SAS/ACCESS®Get seamless, transparent read, write and update access to data, regardless of source or platform.
- SAS® Data PreparationAccess, profile, cleanse and transform data using an intuitive interface.
- SAS® Intelligent Planning SuiteAccurately forecast shopper and consumer demand by creating seamless merchandise and demand plans.