How Apparel Retailers Use SAS®
Apparel Retailers Working Smarter With SAS®
Knowing the right pricing strategy for each stage of the product life cycle
SAS helped the world's largest supplier of athletic shoes and apparel:
- Automate the decision-making process.
- Develop a product life cycle pricing structure that helps reduce markdowns.
- Understand competitor pricing.
- Plan strategies that improve gross margin.
Accurately planning the size, style and color mix of each brand's assortment, and optimally allocating inventory to each location and channel
SAS helped a US women's clothing retailer:
- Optimize markdown/clearance schedule by location.
- Understand true demand for each item at each store based on size, style attributes and color.
- Create pack recommendations to inform inventory allocation processes in the optimal configuration for each store and channel, based on size profiles.
- Adopt a common platform and data model to deliver these capabilities with great precision in the shortest amount of time.
Get to know retail and consumer goods analytics from SAS.
Related SAS® Retail & Consumer Goods Solutions
View recommended apparel analytics solutions
- SAS® Intelligent Planning SuiteAccurately forecast shopper and consumer demand by creating seamless merchandise and demand plans.
- SAS® Revenue Optimization SuiteOptimize life cycle pricing strategies and corporate profitability with a comprehensive view of consumer demand.
- Solutions Analytiques Avancées pour IoTSolutions Analytiques Avancées pour IoT