Turn your customer data into better experiences
Recent marketing articles
- IoT: The customer experience accelerator you can't afford to ignoreIoT represents a powerful source of data that, when combined with analytics, can yield insights on everything from behavior to emotions to health. And that's why it's key to improving customer experience.
- Effective real-time marketingEffective real-time marketing is about engaging with customers whenever and wherever they are in their buying journey. Organizations should also be focused on knowing what the customer wants (product, pricing, experience, etc.) based on real-time analytics and predictive modeling.
- How to improve your AI marketing skillsMarketing teams can use current AI capabilities to enhance their efforts around campaign automation, dynamic pricing based on forecasting models, and by providing more relevant, real-time customer offers.
- AI marketing: What does the future hold?AI marketing uses artificial intelligence and analytics to improve marketing results while enhancing customer experiences through real-time personalization.
- Customer journey mapping for better omnichannel experiencesIn this video, Daniel Newman principal analyst with Futurum, explains the value of customer journey mapping for improved experiences no matter the channel.
- What is marketing automation?Marketing automation uses the customer data you collect to create more effective campaigns and for better decisions across all channels – email, social and web.
- Danske Bank -CMO of the Year: Marketing must transform to new reality Danske Bank has intensified its focus on advanced customer insights and the capability to act on this knowledge with analytics provided by SAS Institute.
- Harnessing the martech advantageMartech vendors have doubled in the past year. Find out what's fueling this growth spurt, and discover three ways to get the most value from your tech spending.
- Marketing for the midmarketMidsized organizations know their greatest asset is customer data. With analytics and powerful data visualization they're improving customer engagements.
- The value of marketing metrics at VisaMarketing metrics are the bane of many marketing teams, but at Visa metrics not only matter but make a real difference in strategy and brand value.
- Putting you at the frontier of the fan experienceThe fan experience has remained unchanged for decades, but new technologies coupled with advanced analytics is poised to give new meaning to spectator sports.
- Building confidence in your customer experienceForbes Insights surveyed more than 350 leaders at large organizations to determine how they are using data and analytics to drive the customer experience.
- Digital transformation: Moving from handshakes to householding at ComericaFor Comerica, digital transformation entailed developing a new approach for an online economy while maintaining it's heritage of one-to-one relationships.
- Mastering mobile marketing: Three best practicesWith 6.1 billion smartphone users projected by 2020, mobile has proven its powerful attraction. How can marketers prepare to meet users' expectations?
- Marketing operations: Five core competencies you must masterMarketing operations has a big role to play in modernizing your company. Becoming more customer focused means integrating five competencies into your strategy.
- Customer journeys: How to be ready when customers visitAnalytics makes customer journeys better. By gathering insights from detailed and diverse data sources, you'll have the right offer at just the right time.
- Customer journey management: Eliminating missed opportunitiesCustomer journey management is a big part of shaping customers' experiences with your brand. To be effective, your efforts must focus on three crucial elements.
- Small but mighty: Modern marketing for the midmarketUsing data to improve the customer experience is how midmarket companies can take on the retail titans to win the hearts of their customers.
- It’s time for marketers to get serious about dataShould your data be doing more for you, or should you be doing more with your data? The answer for marketers is yes to both parts of the question.
Send SAS Insights straight to your inbox