SMB Data Analytics
Fuel growth, drive digital transformation and innovate with the power of SAS® analytics.
Why do businesses of all sizes choose SAS?
SAS helps you accelerate growth and gain a competitive advantage.
Our open-source analytics solutions are rightsized to help you delight customers, increase revenue, reduce costs and gain new insights. Trusted and proven, SAS offerings are affordable and address a range of initiatives – from visualization to artificial intelligence and machine learning – with flexible deployment options.
Sparking Growth With SAS
Your data is your most valuable currency. Using SAS analytics to make better business decisions is a direct link to monetizing your data. Learn how other companies are working smarter with SAS.
In the Spotlight
The SAS Difference for SMBs
Simple, Affordable, Flexible Analytics for All
SAS integrated analytics solutions are easy to install, manage and scale – and they're accessible by all, from business analysts to data scientists. Our solutions fit all budgets and drive ROI in days and months, not years. Flexible deployment options include on-premises, cloud and Software as a Service (SaaS).
Hot Trends for SMBs
According to IDC, digitalization, managed services and customer experience are fueling analytics investment and priorities.
will significantly increase IT spending to be more digitally resilient by 2026
will move from on-premises to managed services by 2024
will increase investments in analytics by 2024
will offer a multi-tech customer experience by 2024
SAS for ...
Accessible to everyone from novices to experts, SAS provides easy-to-use visualization and reporting for those early in their analytics journey, and advanced artificial intelligence and machine learning capabilities for those further along the analytics journey.
Small & Midsize Business Analytics Solutions
Advanced Analytics, AI & Machine Learning
- SAS® Analytics ProAccess, manipulate, analyze and present information with a comprehensive analytical toolset that combines statistical analysis, reporting and high-impact visuals.
- SAS® Enterprise Miner™Streamline the data mining process to create highly accurate predictive and descriptive models based on large volumes of data.
- SAS/ACCESS®Get seamless, transparent read, write and update access to data, regardless of source or platform.
- Data Management SoftwareGo beyond managing your data to unleashing its full potential.
- SAS® Data Loader for HadoopManage big data on your own terms – and avoid burdening IT – with self-service data integration and data quality.
- SAS® Data QualityStandardize and improve new and existing data so you can trust the information that serves as the basis for your corporate initiatives and systems.
- SAS® 360 DiscoverCapture behavioral information across your brand’s digital customer experience and extend past traditional digital analytic reporting.
- SAS® 360 EngageReach the right audience on the right devices with omnichannel marketing capabilities.
- SAS® 360 MatchTake control of your advertising using analytics to quickly update your digital advertising ecosystem.
Analytics and AI are must-haves for any size business.
SAS has the trusted analytics and proven industry expertise to help you grow revenue, improve productivity and increase market share. And we embed AI capabilities in our software to provide you with more intelligent, automated solutions. From machine learning and computer vision, to natural language processing, forecasting and optimization, our AI technologies support diverse environments and scale to meet changing business needs.
Digital Transformation in SMBs – Are You a Leader?
Leading SMBs are embracing advanced analytics to attract and retain customers, improve the customer experience and drive more streamlined operations. What are the results? Who's leading the effort?
The State of Digital Transformation for SMBs: Your 5 Steps to DX Success
Small and midsize business CIOs, we know you’re out there and feeling pressure to deliver on digital transformation. If it feels difficult to make meaningful change in your organization’s digital transformation journey, you are not alone.