If this is not the right credential for you, find more options.
Exam Details & Instructions
These objectives will be tested on the exam. For more information about each objective, download the complete exam content guide.
- Fundamental SAS concepts.
- Exploring SAS data sets.
- Using the DATA step to access SAS data sets.
- Using the DATA step to manipulate data.
- Generating reports using PROC steps.
- Using utility procedures.
- Importing and exporting non-SAS files.
SAS 9.4 Programming Fundamentals exam
Use this exam ID to register:
- This exam is administered by SAS and Pearson VUE.
- 60-65 multiple choice and short-answer questions.
- 120 minutes to complete exam.
- Must achieve a score of 68% to pass.
- This exam is based on SAS 9.4 M5.
Not sure if you're ready? Take a SAS training course to sharpen your skills.
Additional Training Tools
From videos to practice software, these resources will help you prepare for the certification exam.
Academic Discounts for Students & Educators