Eliminate the risk of incremental, ad hoc operational decision making by using analytically derived business rules to automate and improve decisions across your organization. SAS Business Rules Manager provides a central rules repository, a common platform for managing rule development and deployment, and workflow automation throughout.
Ensure consistency while reducing IT dependency.
A common platform lets business users across the organization collaboratively develop and deploy automated, governed rules – no coding required. Business rules are stored in a central rules repository and managed consistently across channels, business units and geographies, which ensures consistency and keeps everyone on the same page.
Do more, faster. And adapt quickly as needed.
Operational rigor keeps business rules consistent, viewable and easy to adjust. Workflows include reviews, approvals, version history and control, and detailed overrule elements. Changes, workflow status, data dependencies and full rule-flow lineage are depicted graphically. You can write rules once and deploy them to multiple targets without having to rewrite and revalidate the rule logic in each deployment.
Trust the data to rule your business.
Use analytical modeling to derive business rules directly from your operational data and automatically generate rule definitions and vocabularies. Used in conjunction with SAS Decision Manager, the solution combines business rules and analytical models into fact-based, traceable decision flows that automatically define the best action to take for both front-line staff and applications.
Ensure governance and security.
Administrators have a single point of control for setting authorization, access and security levels for individual users. An integrated workflow for process customization ensures the traceability and versioning of publishing activity. Granular control of rule capabilities provides role security, ensuring that users are appropriately authorized.
- Business rules governance. Applies operational rigor to keep business rules consistent,viewable and easy to adjust.
- Analytically derived business rules. Uses analytical methods to derive rules directly from your operational data.
- Role-based authorization and access. Provides administrators with a single point of control to set authorization, access and security levels for individual users.
- Multiple deployment options. Deploy rules in batch, in database and via web services.
- A single interface for operational control. Supports a common workflow, version control and extensive, iterative testing and validation.