Get significant value from big data. In-memory analytics from SAS puts high-impact insights at your fingertips. So you can explore every possibility. Seize new opportunities. And outmaneuver the competition. Quickly and confidently.
Deeper insights, better decisions.
In-memory-enabled data discovery and proven machine learning techniques deliver deeper insights with speed and precision. That means you can act faster and perform better – from revenue growth to product innovation.
Built for analytical workloads.
Our unique in-memory processing engine enables faster response times, iterative results and multiuser concurrency, so you can solve complex problems fast. And meet evolving demands.
Designed for speed and performance.
Analyze data – of varied size and complexity – with unprecedented speed. Less data movement means you can analyze data on the fly. Act on insights quickly. And seize opportunities you would otherwise miss.
In-memory-powered analytical life cycle.
Remove data prep and analytical processing latencies to test new scenarios and create the best models. Improved productivity and the ability to apply analytics to a variety of use cases mean better overall performance.
In-Memory Analytics Solutions
- SAS® Econometrics Analyze complex business and economic scenarios, providing a scientific basis for better decision making.
- SAS® Event Stream ProcessingGet immediate analytic insights from real-time big data streaming into your organization.
- SAS® In-Memory StatisticsFind insights in big data with a single environment that moves you quickly through each phase of the analytical life cycle.
- SAS® OptimizationFind optimal solutions to complex business and planning problems faster than ever.
- SAS® Visual AnalyticsVisually explore all data, discover new patterns and publish reports to the web and mobile devices.
- SAS® Visual Data Mining and Machine LearningSolve your most complex problems faster with a single, integrated in-memory environment.
- SAS® Visual StatisticsCreate and modify predictive models faster than ever using a visual interface and in-memory processing.