SAS® Criminal Justice Data Integration and Analytics
- Access data from any source – regardless of system or format – to give a comprehensive view of each offender.
- Integrate, standardize and improve the quality of the data used to make critical decisions.
- Create an offender-centric view through entity resolution.
- Use fuzzy matching to address intentional and unintentional data quality and obfuscation issues.
- Restrict data access at the record and element level through a robust security model.
- Automate, manage and control the entire data integration process through an administrative graphical user interface.
Intuitive interface for all types of users
- Search on whatever attributes are known.
- Use a "fuzzy" search to return matches that are sorted so that the most likely matches appear at the top of the search list.
- Roll up all records and view them at an individual offender level with a timeline.
- Receive prominent warning indicators for high-risk attributes on any offender.
- Improve the speed and accuracy of decision making through graphical data visualization.
- Access information through a mobile device user interface for all law enforcement personnel.
- Set up watch lists comprising specific individual offenders.
- Select alert criteria.
- Receive automatic alerts when there is an offender activity or change in status.
- Notify users when anyone else queries a watch-list offender.
- Manually assign or upload watch lists.
- Make better decisions and take faster actions based on underlying analytics capabilities that reveal insights into offender information.
- Identify and visualize trends and make informed decisions about deployment strategies by applying time series analysis.
- Identify an inmate’s risk of recidivism through predictive analytics so you can make better parole or early-release decisions.
- Use all available data – both structured and unstructured – to enhance preventive policing efforts using text and web.
- More easily identify criminal networks with a network link analysis capability.
- Analyze and visualize information on maps to identify geographic trends and relationships with geospatial analysis.
Remote hosting option
- Gain confidence with highly secure hosting for your sensitive information.
- Enforce a comprehensive and verified disaster-recovery plan.
- Utilize a single point of contact and ownership for any system-related issues.
- Enforce and administer user-level security policies based on your agency’s requirements.