Get free access to powerful SAS software for statistical analysis, data mining and forecasting. Point-and-click functionality means there's no need to program. Like to program? You can do that, too.
Get software and resources for developing students' analytical knowledge.
Choosing the Right Software
|If you want to:||Choose this:|
|Teach SAS with a point-and-click Windows interface||SAS® OnDemand for Academics: Enterprise Guide®|
|Use SAS on Windows, a Mac or Linux||SAS® OnDemand for Academics: Studio|
|Teach students to code in SAS||SAS® OnDemand for Academics: Studio or SAS® OnDemand for Academics: Enterprise Guide|
|Teach data mining||SAS® OnDemand for Academics: Enterprise Miner™|
|Teach forecasting||SAS® OnDemand for Academics: Forecast Server|
- To get started with SAS OnDemand for Academics: Studio, just send the link to your students. It's that easy; the software isn't gated, so they can start using it right away.
- To get started with all other SAS OnDemand for Academics offerings, register your course. We'll send you an email with instructions you can share with your students for registering and accessing the software.
- Free teaching and curriculum development materials – everything you need to teach a course using SAS.
- Two free e-learning courses – Programming 1 and Statistics 1.
- An online community where you can interact with peers, get support, access SAS resources, etc.
- The SAS Cloud, where everyone can upload up to 5GB of data for easy access. Educators can upload an additional 3GB of course data to share with students.
Secure your future with sought-after analytical skills.
- If your professor has already registered your class with SAS OnDemand for Academics:
You should have been given a code. Once you have the code, you can register and access the software.
- If you're not using it for a class, but you still want to learn SAS:
You can get free access to SAS OnDemand for Academics: Studio for learning purposes.
For Independent Learners
Get free access to SAS® OnDemand for Academics: Studio.
Even if you're not affiliated with a college or university, you can sharpen your analytics skills with free access to SAS OnDemand for Academics: Studio. You also get access to:
Why Choose SAS?
Advance your analytical skills to help secure your future.
Powerful analytical software. For free!
Use the most up-to-date statistical and quantitative methods whenever and wherever you are. With SAS OnDemand for Academics, you get the same world-class analytics software used by more than 82,000 business, government and university sites around the world – including 100% of Fortune 500 companies in commercial and retail banking, health insurance, pharmaceuticals, aerospace manufacturing, e-commerce and computer services.
Easy access, easy setup.
Whether you're a professor, teacher, student or independent learner, you can get easy access to powerful SAS software via the cloud. Setup is easy, too. After you get set up, a broadband internet connection is all you'll need to run the best analytics software in the world.
Be a part of something bigger.
Not only will you have the world’s leading analytical software at your fingertips, but you'll also become a part of our online academic community. In this online community, you can access tutorials and other valuable resources for teaching and learning SAS. Connect with fellow SAS users to ask questions, share ideas and best practices, collaborate on projects and get peer support. And interact with users through social media channels to stay connected and in the know.
Fill the skills gap.
The demand for workers skilled in analytics has already outpaced supply. And a Monster.com article, “Job Skills That Lead to Bigger Paychecks,” named SAS as the skill that nets the biggest paycheck. If you’re a student or independent learner, knowing SAS is a great way to safeguard your future. If you’re an educator, teaching SAS is a great way to attract top students and equip tomorrow’s workers with the skills they’ll need to succeed.
Explore More on SAS® OnDemand for Academics and Beyond
SAS Programming 1: Essentials
Learn how to write SAS programs to access, explore, prepare and analyze data. It is the entry point to learning SAS programming for data science, machine learning and artificial intelligence.