Terms and Conditions
Win One of five £100 Amazon Gift Vouchers
A SAS Offer:
Winner gets the following prize:
One of five £100 Amazon Gift Vouchers*
*Subject to the below terms and conditions
If you complete and submit the online user survey regarding HSBC users of SAS technology found here: (insert link) between 1st October 2020 and 23rd October 2020 inclusive, you will gain entry into this prize draw so long as you fully complete the online survey and submit your response before the prize draw closing.
Full details of the prize draw can be found in the terms and conditions below.
Terms and Conditions of participation in the ‘Amazon Gift Voucher’ prize draw
- This prize draw (“Prize Draw”) is promoted by SAS Software Limited whose registered office is at Wittington House, Henley Road, Medmenham, Buckinghamshire SL7 2EB (“SAS”).
- To enter the Prize Draw, please ensure you have completed and submitted the online HSBC user survey regarding SAS technology between 1st October 2020 and 23rd October 2020 inclusive (Entry Period). Submission for the prize draw by way of completing and submitting the online HSBC user survey regarding SAS technology must occur between these dates.
- All participants in the United Kingdom and Ireland who have completed and submitted the online user survey during the Entry Period are eligible to participate, subject to these terms and conditions.
- Submission for the prize draw is only valid if the online HSBC user survey regarding SAS technology is completed in full and, in particular, the surname, first name and e-mail address are stated. Participants are responsible for the accuracy of the given e-mail address.
- A participant must submit the survey on their own behalf only to be eligible for the prize draw.
- he 5 winners of the Prize Draw will be picked by SAS at random.
- There is no cost for taking part in the Prize Draw.
- Entry is open to anyone who is (i) a resident in the United Kingdom or Ireland; (ii) of 18 years or older; and (iii) employee of HSBC (iv) a user of the SAS technology systems
- Employees of SAS, SAS contractors and/or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the Prize Draw or helping to set up the Prize Draw shall not be permitted to enter it. SAS Partner companies are also excluded from entry. Individuals, such as, but not limited to, certain government employees, who are prohibited by the terms of their employment or applicable law from participating in this promotion, are not eligible.
- The Prize Draw winners are the sole five people that shall be informed.
- he winners will receive a notification e-mail to the e-mail address (provided on their survey response) during the week commencing Monday 26th October 2020.
- SAS reserves the right to cancel or amend the Prize Draw and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of an event outside of the its control. Any changes to the Prize Draw will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by SAS.
- If any of the winners cannot be contacted or fail to/choose not to claim the prize within seven (7) working days of notification, SAS reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner. If any of the winners do not respond within this time, the claim to the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be drawn, who in turn will have seven (7) working days to accept. If the second recipient does not respond or wish to attend, the prize will be forfeited.
- There is no cash alternative or substitute available for the prize. SAS reserves the right to substitute the prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The prize for the individual will be one of five available £100 Amazon Gift vouchers. Each winner will receive one of the five gift vouchers only, one voucher per winner. For the avoidance of doubt- a total of five £100 Amazon Gift vouchers will be won by a total of 5 participants.
- Only one entry into the Prize Draw is permitted per person.
- Entry into the Prize Draw will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions. SAS reserves the right to exclude participants from the draw in the event of a breach of these terms and conditions.
- Should individual provisions of these conditions of participation be or become ineffective, this shall not affect the legal validity of the remaining provisions. It will be replaced by an appropriate regulation that most closely approximates the purpose of the invalid provision.
- BY ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT, YOU RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SAS, ITS PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY OR ANY INJURIES, LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH PARTICIPATION IN THIS PROMOTION OR ACCEPTANCE/USE OF THE PRIZE. SAS MAKES NO WARRANTY, GUARANTEE OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND CONCERNING ANY PRIZE, AND SAS DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, WARRANTY OF FITNESS AND ANY OTHER IMPLIED WARRANTY.
- SAS assumes no liability for accidents, illnesses, theft or other events that occur as an outcome of this Prize Draw.
- The Prize Draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.