SAS for ...
Chief Compliance Officer (CCO) – Banking
How a Bank's CCO Uses SAS®
Deutsche Kreditbank AG
SAS helps Deutsche Kreditbank combat fraud and money laundering, enabling the bank to better serve customers while protecting them from fraud.
In times of digitalization, banks must focus on innovating in the fight against fraud and money laundering. Therefore, we’re using an analytical SAS platform to be able to act and react even faster. Ralf Stracke Head of Compliance
Deutsche Kreditbank Facts & Figures
year founded, headquartered in Berlin
new customers banking with DKB in the last year
Recommended Reading & Viewing for CCOs
Recommended Software for CCOs
- SAS® Anti-Money LaunderingTake a risk-based approach to monitoring transactions for money laundering and terrorist financing activities.
- SAS® Detection and Investigation for BankingFind and stop organized and first-party application and payments fraud with a single, end-to-end solution.
- SAS® Financial Crimes AnalyticsModernize your existing AML solution by operationalizing AI and machine learning in the cloud.
- SAS® Fraud ManagementSAS fraud management solutions uses industry-leading data analytics and machine learning to monitor payments and non-monetary transactions, as well as events.
- SAS® Visual AnalyticsVisually explore all data, discover new patterns and publish reports to the web and mobile devices.