SAS® Analytic Advantage for Teradata
In today’s competitive and changing global economy, every problem has an opportunity attached. Most organizations struggle to manage and glean insights from data and utilize analytic results to improve performance. They often find analytic model development, deployment and management to be a time-consuming, labor-intensive process, especially when combined with excessive data movement and redundancy.
To help organizations overcome these challenges, SAS and Teradata Corporation have created the SAS and Teradata Analytic Advantage Program to offer in-database analytics and in-memory analytics. Incorporating the newest releases of SAS and Teradata, including jointly developed software and services, the SAS and Teradata Analytic Advantage Program enables you to efficiently turn information into usable insights, as well as:
Minimize risk and maximize value.
Invest in the best analytics and data warehouse solutions to enable a streamlined analytic modeling approach. Improve business performance with broader use of operational data and analytics.
Implement better, faster analytics.
Streamlined analytic data preparation steps to improve efficiency and reduce time to analytic results. Increase confidence with improved precision, accuracy and freshness of analytic models.
Increase efficiency and manageability.
Accelerate model deployment with automated conversion of models into in-database objects. Reduce data movement, redundancy and latency by leveraging in-database processing.
New capabilities to develop and deploy SAS analytic models in-database
- SAS, Teradata and Hortonworks are taking big data analytics to a new level in one integrated analytics environment.
- Teradata will release a new appliance-ready offering: 720H – combining Hadoop and in-memory analytics within a single appliance – early next year.
- SAS in-database analytics and in-memory analytics can now be used on combined structured and unstructured data.
Comprehensive Support and Service
A full range of services is available to facilitate implementation at all levels of analytic and data warehousing, from entry level to enterprise level. There are two distinct service offerings.
- Analytic Advantage Services from SAS and Teradata provide help at every step of the analytic life cycle. Services are available for preparing a reusable, shareable analytic data set; integrating an analytic development environment with the data warehouse; model development; in-database model translation and deployment; and data and model management. These services have been designed to guide the implementation of the in-database analytic environment to meet your business needs.
- Teradata data warehousing services focus on the implementation of a Teradata development environment or a single-subject data warehouse in support of SAS Analytics. Duration, scope and deliverables vary based on the services selected.