If this is not the right credential for you, find more options.
Exam Details & Instructions
The following objectives will be tested on the exam. For more information about each objective, download the complete exam content guide.
- 20-25% - Access and create data structures.
- 35-40% - Manage data.
- 15-20% - Error handling.
- 15-20% - Generate reports and output.
SAS 9.4 Base Programming - Performance-Based Exam
Use this exam ID to register:
Use ID A00-233 if you currently hold the SAS Certified Base Programmer for SAS®9 credential. This is a shorter, less expensive delta exam. It is 75 minutes, 18-22 questions.
- This exam is administered by SAS and Pearson VUE.
- 40-45 multiple choice and short-answer questions.
- 135 minutes to complete exam.
- Passing score is 725 (score range from 200 to 1,000 points).
- This exam is based on SAS 9.4 M5.
Not sure if you're ready? Take a SAS training course to sharpen your skills.
Additional Training Tools
From videos to practice software, these resources will help you prepare for the certification exam.
Academic Discounts for Students & Educators