SAS Certified Specialist: Advanced Predictive Modeling
For analysts who are creating advanced predictive models using big data.
Successful candidates should have experience in the following areas:
- Deploying open source models in SAS
- Machine learning and predictive modeling techniques.
- Application of machine learning and predictive modeling techniques to big, distributed and in-memory data sets.
Exam Content & Pricing
This exam is administered by SAS and Pearson VUE.
- 50-55 multiple choice, short answer, and interactive questions.
- Interactive questions simulate the SAS environment and ask you to complete a task.
- 110 minutes to complete exam (must achieve score of 67% correct to pass)
- Use exam ID A00-225; required when registering with Pearson VUE
- This exam is based on SAS 9.4
Successful candidates should have hands-on experience with a variety of SAS data preparation tools, including experience with the following analytical tools:
- SAS Enterprise Miner
- SAS Visual Analytics
- SAS LASR Analytic Server
Training & Exam Preparation
Your one-stop guide to help you prepare for SAS Certification.