If this is not the right credential for you, find more options.
Exam Details & Instructions
These objectives will be tested on the exam. For more information about each objective, download the complete exam content guide.
- 20-25% – Data sources.
- 35-40% – Building predictive models.
- 25-30% – Predictive model assessment and implementation.
- 10-15% – Pattern analysis.
EXAM CONTENT GUIDE
Predictive Modeling Using SAS Enterprise Miner 14 Exam
Use this exam ID to register:
- This exam is administered by SAS and Pearson VUE.
- 55-60 multiple choice and short-answer questions.
- 165 minutes to complete exam.
- Passing score is 725; uses a score range from 200 to 1,000 points. For more information about scaled scores, see our FAQ.
- Candidates will use SAS Enterprise Miner to perform this exam.
PRICING & DISCOUNTS
Exam fee in the US and most other countries.
Not sure if you're ready? Take a SAS training course to sharpen your skills.
Additional Training Tools
From videos to practice software, these resources will help you prepare for the certification exam.
Watch how-to videos from SAS experts for in-depth learning.
Get free access to SAS software to help you learn.
Download an e-book for a more in-depth understanding of SAS technology.
Review sample questions to get a feel for format and content.
Academic Discounts for Students & Educators
You knew those late nights writing (or grading) assignments would pay off eventually. Being a student, educator or independent learner means you get academic discounts on SAS certification exams, e-learning and more. So now you can crack the books – without breaking the bank.