Automate analytics-based decision making so your organization can function more efficiently while improving interactions with customers, partners, suppliers and employees.
Automate operational decisions.
Using operational data – informed by analytical models and governed by business rules – IT and business can jointly engineer operational decisions to automatically define the best action to take. From one interface, analytical models and business rules are natively integrated, managed and published with identical logic for both batch and real-time web service execution. That means faster deployment, as well as assurance and integrity in your analytically driven operational decisions.
Standardize analytical model deployment with one shared environment.
A common decision authoring and deployment environment used by different specialists dramatically reduces the time IT must spend validating and deploying analytical models. Shared, flexible processing control logic lets analysts select data and models from existing repositories. And defining business rules in context ensures continuity and shared terminology.
Develop once, deploy anywhere.
Skip the manual work and recoding. SAS Decision Manager generates the entire code path – including necessary business rules – residing in context of the analytical models. So IT won’t have to reassemble decision flows for batch or real-time deployment, or piece together code for deployment testing.
Control operational decisions.
Managed, automated decisions defined for operational activities deliver analytically sound, consistent actions across the organization. A fully integrated application on a single framework means users’ activities are fully traceable and open to detailed investigation, helping ensure governance and policy compliance.
- Streamlined analytical model deployment. Provides one common and consistent method for accessing and managing information, selecting analytical models and defining the business rules that create the context for production use.
- A common decision authoring and deployment environment. Simplifies validation of the entire decision flow, and provides complete version control that preserves documentation, testing traceability and continuity in an environment shared by both IT and the business.
- Simplified IT testing and extended analytical model use. Provides extended Hadoop environment support, in-database execution and full decision support – for both batch and web services – so consistent decision logic is defined once, and can be deployed many times.
- Ability to import and recognize models from any code base. Enables you to use models from SAS Visual Data Mining and Machine Learning, SAS® Enterprise Miner™, PMML and SAS Factory Miner models/projects in decision flows.
- Easy compliance validation. Combines all the capabilities required to define decision flows into a single solution – from data definitions through the model deployment process.
- Model management. Available separately, SAS Model Manager can be used for creating, validating, managing, deploying, monitoring and operationalizing your analytical models.
- Direct integration with SAS Visual Data Mining and Machine Learning. Integrates model development using automated registration and accelerates common manual tasks, like defining business rules and deployment.