Automotive Manufacturers & Suppliers
How Automotive Manufacturers & Suppliers Use SAS®
Featured Customer | American Honda Motor Co., Inc.
American Honda uses SAS to improve warranty claims and forecast usage for parts and services.
Before SAS, it took one of our staff members one week out of each month to aggregate and report warranty data within Microsoft Excel spreadsheets. Now, with SAS, we populate those same reports on an easily accessible online dashboard automatically, and we recovered a week of manpower that we could put on other projects. Kendrick Kau Assistant Manager, Advanced Analytics Group
American Honda Facts & Figures
faster claims analysis
reduced labor costs
Recommended Software for Automotive Manufacturers & Suppliers
- Customer IntelligenceTake marketing management to new heights to drive profitable revenue growth.
- SAS® Asset Performance AnalyticsHarness M2M and sensor data to boost uptime, performance and productivity while lowering maintenance costs and reducing your risk of revenue loss.
- SAS® Collaborative Planning WorkbenchAutomate consensus planning by applying a structured forecasting workflow.
- SAS® Credit Assessment ManagerEvaluate your entire loan portfolio by performing both qualitative and quantitative assessments of individual nonperforming loans.
- SAS® Credit ScoringDevelop, validate and monitor credit scorecards faster, cheaper and more flexibly than any outsourcing alternative.
- SAS® Expected Credit LossMeet the challenges of IFRS 17, IFRS 9, CECL and beyond with a centralized, flexible, high-performance analytics environment.
- SAS® Field Quality AnalyticsDetect emerging issues and perform root-cause analysis to improve product quality and brand reputation.
- SAS® Production Quality AnalyticsGain a holistic view of quality across the enterprise and throughout the entire supply chain.
- SAS® Regulatory Content for CECLQuickly meet new US Financial Accounting Standards Board current expected credit loss (CECL) standards with best practices for modeling, workflow and reporting.
- SAS® Visual AnalyticsVisually explore all data, discover new patterns and publish reports to the web and mobile devices.