Fraud & Financial Crimes Compliance for Banks
Superior detection. Better prevention. Trusted protection.
How SAS Delivers Better Fraud & Financial Crimes Compliance
Enhanced fraud detection. Efficient, effective investigations. Consolidated suspicious activity monitoring and reporting. Proactive protection through advanced analytics, AI, machine learning and regtech technologies.
Why do banks choose SAS for fraud & financial crimes compliance solutions?
Find fraud faster. Stop it sooner. All while reducing false positives and improving the efficiency of investigations.
Get cross-channel visibility
Aggregate and cleanse internal and external data from all relevant sources with a single, integrated analytics platform.
Score 100% of all transactions on demand
Get real-time integration to authorization systems around the globe and use an online scoring engine that scores data in real time for greater accuracy.
Visualize linkages among seemingly unrelated transactions
Uncover previously unknown relationships using link analysis and continuous, automated, event-based monitoring.
Find more fraud
Implement a hybrid analytic approach that uses multilayered detection methods to find fraud at the individual transaction, account, customer and/or network level.
Look Who's Using SAS for Fraud & Financial Crimes Compliance
Using layered detection to cut third-party fraud by more than 80%
Axcess Financial uses SAS Identity 360 to dramatically reduce fraud losses and boost customer satisfaction. Richard Cooney, Fraud Director at Axcess Financial, says, "Speed accuracy and the ability to detect new attacks quickly are essential for being effective in the digital space. SAS gives us the ability to do that."
Preventing payment card fraud one transaction at a time
Nets uses SAS for advanced fraud detection, enabling better security and customer satisfaction – and the lowest payment card fraud levels in Europe.
Fighting financial crime through a global anti-money laundering platform
Bangkok Bank uses advanced analytics from SAS to meet expanding AML requirements for global operations and to ensure that compliance keeps up with changing regulatory frameworks.
Related Products & Solutions
- SAS® Anti-Money LaunderingTake a risk-based approach to monitoring transactions for money laundering and terrorist financing activities.
- SAS® Customer Due DiligenceRate new customers and update existing customer scores based on key events and new information.
- SAS® Detection and Investigation for BankingFind and stop organized and first-party application and payments fraud with a single, end-to-end solution.
- SAS® Financial Crimes AnalyticsModernize your existing AML solution by operationalizing AI and machine learning in the cloud.
- SAS® Fraud ManagementDetect, prevent and manage fraud enterprisewide in real time – from a single platform.
- SAS® Visual InvestigatorAddress a wide variety of intelligence analysis and investigation management needs with speed and precision.