Get a detailed product overview, along with key benefits, capabilities and features lists.
- SAS® Analytics for IoT SAS Analytics for IoT offers a proven way for business users to organize and act on high volumes of diverse IoT data using a secure, flexible and scalable IoT analytics solution.
- SAS® Analytics Pro With its powerful, proven toolset, users can access data from nearly any source, analyze it and transform it into meaningful, usable information. And then present the information in high-impact visuals that allow decision makers to gain a quick understanding of critical issues.
- SAS® and Teradata Data Quality Advantage ProgramGo from data cleansing to decision making dramatically faster with in-database data quality.
- Centrally manage your marketing life cycleSAS 360 Plan accelerates, automates and streamlines all marketing planning activities so you can be agile and accurate in accounting for investments in marketing initiatives. Because it's a software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution, organizations can get started quickly and benefit from continuous enhancements to the system.
- SAS® Collaborative Planning WorkbenchSAS Collaborative Planning Workbench provides a set of interactive “gap” monitoring, tracking and reporting capabilities with alerts to guide organizations through the consensus forecasting process, giving them more accurate results with meaningful support information.
- SAS® Cost and Profitability Management SAS Cost and Profitability Management is an analytic application that models business processes to determine cost and profitability, as well as what drives them. The solution provides answers to questions about precise process or activity costs, and the profitability of customers, products and distribution channels.
- SAS® Credit Assessment ManagerAutomate the process of categorizing loans down to the individual assessment level.
- SAS® Data Loader for HadoopTake control of your data with self-service data preparation.
- SAS® Data QualityMaintain high-quality data to confidently fuel daily business operations, compliance and analytics initiatives.
- SAS® Data Surveyor for SAP SAS Data Surveyor for SAP provides data integration designers with the ability to search, navigate and extract SAP data without the need to understand complex SAP data structures – and integrate and analyze this data within SAS solutions.
- SAS® Enterprise Guide® Delivering the power of SAS Analytics and reporting from an easy-to-use, point-and-click Windows interface
- SAS® Enterprise Miner™ SAS Enterprise Miner streamlines the data mining process to create highly accurate predictive and descriptive models based on analysis of vast amounts of data gathered from across an enterprise.
- SAS® EVAAS® for K-12SAS EVAAS for K-12 assesses the effectiveness of districts, schools and teachers, and provides individual student projections to future performance through precise, reliable and unbiased results that other simplistic models cannot provide.
- SAS® Governance and Compliance Manager SAS Governance and Compliance Manager enables you to reduce firmwide risk by strengthening risk oversight. It helps you proactively and systematically manage risk exposures, including developing an action plan to address and track issues – all the way to resolution. The solution maps your risk processes, controls, incidents and policies to strengthen governance and foster trust.
- SAS® Grid ManagerWorkload balancing. High availability. Faster processing. All in a flexible, centrally managed grid computing environment.
- SAS® In-Memory Statistics SAS® In-Memory Statistics provides a single interactive programming environment for the entire analytical life cycle. It enables you to perform data management, variable transformations, exploratory analysis, statistical modeling using machine-learning techniques, integrated modeling comparison and scoring.
- SAS® Intelligent DecisioningComprehensive decisioning framework combined with industry-leading analytics to streamline the automation of enterprise decisions.
- SAS/ETS® Software Model, forecast and simulate processes with econometric and time series analysis
- SAS/IML® Software An interactive matrix programming language for creating custom analyses with integration to R
- SAS/OR® Software Solve complex planning problems using a sophisticated array of operations research methods.
- SAS/QC® Software SAS/QC software provides a wide range of specialized tools that will help you improve products, optimize processes and increase levels of customer satisfaction. It includes tools for process management as well as process control.
- SAS/STAT® SoftwareProviding the foundation for SAS® Analytics
- SAS® Scoring AcceleratorSAS Scoring Accelerator enables customers to translate scoring models created in SAS Enterprise Miner into database-specific functions to be deployed and then executed directly within the database environment.
- SAS® Simulation StudioSimulate and understand complex systems with interactive discrete-event simulation modeling and analysis.
- SAS® Size Optimization Combining SAS® Size Profiling and SAS® Pack Optimization to improve store-level sales, increase margins and lower operating costs.
- SAS® StudioThe SAS Studio fact sheet helps introduce a new product to customers who may be interested in having mobile access to their SAS technology.
- SAS® Visual Analytics SAS Visual Analytics provides a complete platform for analytics visualization, enabling you to identify patterns and relationships in data that weren’t initially evident. Interactive, self-service BI and reporting capabilities are combined with out-of-the-box advanced analytics so everyone can discover insights from any size and type of data, including text.
- SAS® Visual Analytics on SAS® Viya®SAS Visual Analytics runs on SAS Viya -- a new , high-performance in-memory platform -- so you can quickly discover relationships in your data, create and share reports and dashboards, and use self-service analytics to illuminate insights.
- SAS® Visual InvestigatorSAS Visual Investigator addresses a wide variety of business and surveillance needs in an easy-to-use advanced analytics solution. Integrating and analyzing disparate data throughout the organization empowers intelligence analysts to work more cooperatively to investigate patterns, anomalies and trends faster.