Workshops designed to empower educators and students.
Learn something new or level up existing skills.
Whether you’re an educator looking to sharpen your skills and teach SAS or a student eager to develop
in-demand skills, our interactive workshops offer everything you need.
Benefits for All Attendees
- Free sessions throughout the year. We keep your time and budget constraints in mind by providing free sessions of varying lengths that accommodate your academic schedule.
- Training on a variety of topics. From predictive modeling to machine learning, you’ll stay on top of the latest technologies and learn today's most valuable skills.
- Instructor interaction. Our live web courses offer all the benefits of classroom training without leaving your home or office. Interact with instructors who are industry experts.
Exclusive Benefits for Educators
- Free course materials. You’ll get PowerPoint slides, course notes and data sets you can use in your own classroom. Access resources via the SAS Educator Portal.
- Curriculum assistance. We'll help you develop both graduate and undergraduate courses. Plans are intended to encompass one semester of teaching (equivalent to four credit hours; three lecture hours per week plus a weekly lab).
How to Register:
Choose your workshop and enroll
- Every workshop enrollment opens in a new tab so you can add additional workshops if needed.
- Be sure workshop selections do not overlap as there are simultaneous tracks.
Sign in with your SAS profile
Save the date and join us in class
- Upon checkout, look for an email that confirms processing of your registration request.
- Next, you'll get an email notifying you that you're enrolled in a course, or waitlisted.
- If you're waitlisted, a follow-up email will confirm when a seat is available, moving you from waitlisted to enrolled.
|SAS® SQL 1: Essentials|
This course teaches you how to process SAS data using Structured Query Language (SQL).
**Programming 1 is a prerequisite for registration**
This course can help prepare you for the following certification exam(s): SAS Advanced Programming for SAS 9.
Learn how to
Use the code SQ1M6
Registration closes Mar 17 at 12:30 pm EDT
|SAS® Visual Data Mining and Machine Learning on SAS® Viya®: Interactive Machine Learning|
This course provides a theoretical foundation and hands-on experience with SAS Visual Data Mining and Machine Learning through the SAS Visual Analytics interface. The course covers visualization, a variety of machine learning techniques, model assessment, and model deployment in an interactive way.
Use the code VDMO3G
Registration closes Mar 31 at 12:30 pm EDT
|April 17, 19, 24, 26|
|Longitudinal Data Analysis using Discrete and Continuous Responses|
This course is for scientists and analysts who want to analyze observational data collected over time. It is not for SAS users who have collected data in a complicated experimental design. They should take the Mixed Models Analyses Using SAS® course instead.
Learn how to
Who should attend
Epidemiologists, social scientists, physical scientists, and business analysts
Use the code LONG42
Registration closes Apr 14 at 12:30 pm EDT
For additional remote training opportunities related to SAS Visual Analytics, please email us.