Changing regulatory compliance requirements and shifting customer demands mean a bank’s survival hinges on its ability to glean relevant insight from all available data. In fact, the efficient and effective use of data is critical to addressing many issues today's banks face – combating fraud and financial crimes, managing credit and regulatory risk, enhancing the customer experience and generating sufficient capital. A partnership between humans and machines – each augmenting the other – holds the most promise for successfully achieving compliance and meeting customer needs, but knowing where and how to start isn't always easy.
How AI Can Help
From fraud to credit to risk to customer experience, artificial intelligence (AI) can enhance the speed, precision and effectiveness of human efforts, which results in a more responsive, more profitable bank. With AI capabilities from SAS, you can:
- Turn customer experience into customer engagement. With embedded AI tools, you can stitch data together from all sources, providing an accurate and evolving view of the customer journey. You can then optimize customer journeys across all channels to maximize engagement and enable real-time decisioning.
- Quickly identify fraudulent transactions. Use AI and machine learning techniques to identify which types of banking transactions are likely to be fraudulent. AI techniques, including adaptive machine learning and unsupervised intelligent agents, can predict fraudulent transactions in real time – and reduce false positives – based on changes and inconsistencies in customer behavior patterns. Reducing false positives boosts customer satisfaction, protects revenue and lowers costs.
- Adopt fast, accurate credit scoring policies. When a potential customer applies for a loan or credit card, use AI and machine learning techniques to analyze alternative data sources – like utility payments, mobile phone use and text message activity – for improved loan rating accuracy to give good customers faster access to credit using real-time decisioning.
As the leader in advanced analytics, SAS advocates applying analytics to any data that has the potential to produce insights. That's why we embedded AI capabilities in our software – from the powerful SAS Platform to solutions tailored to the needs of the banking industry. SAS delivers open, trusted, scalable and sustainable AI capabilities that can helps banks of all sizes achieve growth, profitability and compliance. For more than 40 years, SAS has delivered consistent value to the banking industry, and more than 3,500 financial institutions around the world choose SAS to gain THE POWER TO KNOW®.
- Customer Story Using artificial intelligence to better engage with customers Daiwa Securities uses analytics and machine learning from SAS to better meet customer needs
- White Paper Artificial Intelligence for Executives Integrating AI Into Your Organization
- E-Book Rationalizing Risk in AI
- E-Book Making Sense of AI
- White Paper The Evolution of Analytics Opportunities and Challenges for Machine Learning in Business
- White Paper Machine Learning Use Cases in Financial Crimes Ten practical and achievable ways to put machine learning to work
AI Solutions for Banking
- Gestión de modelos de riesgos SASReduzca significativamente el riesgo de modelo, mejore la toma de decisiones y el rendimiento financiero, y cumpla las exigencias normativas con una gestión integral del riesgo de modelo.
- SAS® Anti-Money LaunderingAdoptar un enfoque basado en el riesgo para supervisar las transacciones con el fin de detectar actividades de lavado de dinero y financiación del terrorismo.
- SAS® Credit ScoringDevelop, validate and monitor credit scorecards faster, cheaper and more flexibly than any outsourcing alternative.
- SAS® Fraud ManagementDetecte, prevenga y gestione el fraude a lo largo de toda la empresa en tiempo real, desde una única plataforma.
- SAS® Visual Data Mining and Machine LearningAdmita procesos de machine learning y minería de datos de extremo a extremo con interfaces visuales y de programación integrales para usuarios de todos los niveles de habilidad.
- SAS® Visual Text AnalyticsEscale el acto humano de leer, organizar y extraer información útil de grandes volúmenes de datos textuales.
- Toma de decisiones inteligente SAS®Cree, administre y gobierne fácilmente reglas comerciales sólidas y analíticas para potenciar la toma de decisiones a escala.