Saddle up for advanced analytics innovation at SAS Global Forum, April 28 – May 1 in Dallas
Register now for the world’s biggest analytics conference, with distinct programs for data scientists, executives, business users and students
They say everything is bigger in Texas, and Dallas is no exception. From the world’s tallest cowboy (the 55-foot “Big Tex” statue at the State Fairgrounds) to the Dallas Cowboys’ football stadium (big enough to fit the Statue of Liberty inside), Dallas is called “Big D” for a reason.
What better place than Dallas to talk about the other Big D – big data – and the advanced analytics that drive value from it? With more than 30,000 attendees on-site and online, SAS® Global Forum is the world’s largest analytics conference. Happening April 28 through May 1 at the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center, the event is a roundup of trends in big data analytics, artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning, data management, the Internet of Things (IoT) and more from SAS, the leader in analytics, and business leaders from many industries.
Analytics in action: inform, inspire, transform
Data scientists, analytics professionals, business and technology executives and more will learn through hundreds of workshops, presentations, demos and networking opportunities; exchange ideas with experts and peers; and explore new ways to extract big value from big data. SAS users and partners will share stories of analytics fighting human trafficking, improving rural health care, deterring prescription fraud, strengthening customer loyalty and much more.
The “Technology Connection” session on April 29 will feature a wide-ranging exploration of SAS technology and innovation via brief demos and customer stories of analytics in action. Attendees will learn how computer vision and AI technologies are being applied to medical images to treat cancer; how mobile technologies are providing data analytics on the move; and how AI interpretability delivers analytics for everyone, from business users to data scientists.
Experience the big effects of big data analytics and register today for SAS Global Forum 2019.
Learning for every role, skill level
SAS Global Forum offers programs tailored by interests, including paths designed to meet the unique data and analytics needs of four distinct audiences:
- SAS user: The conference showcases the latest innovations in SAS technology, from AI and IoT to advanced analytics and more.
- Executives: The Executive Program features leading organizations sharing how they use advanced analytics to succeed. In addition to many cross-industry sessions, the conference will offer four tailor-made tracks for executives in financial services, manufacturing, retail, and health and life sciences.
- Partners: The Partner Forum dedicated to SAS partners provides content and opportunities focused on helping partners get the most value from SAS.
- Learners: SAS Global Forum includes a program lineup designed for academics and students to learn necessary skills, gain analytical prowess, and network and connect with SAS professionals from around the globe.
One community, many voices
Attendees will learn from dozens of leading global businesses and organizations, including Citi, Cleveland Clinic, Experian, Honeywell, ING, Lockheed Martin, Nestle, Pfizer, Texas Department of Public Safety, Volvo Group NA, Wells Fargo and more.
Keynotes and featured presenters include:
- Reshma Saujani, founder and CEO of Girls Who Code.
- Michio Kaku, theoretical physicist, best-selling author and renowned futurist.
- Olympia LePoint, award-winning rocket scientist and educator.
- Jim Goodnight, founder and CEO of SAS.
- Oliver Schabenberger, Executive VP, COO and CTO, SAS.
Registration is open for SAS Global Forum 2019. Come early and stay late – analytics devotees can lasso additional learning opportunities through pre-conference tutorials, certification exams and post-conference training.
Connect with #SASGF
SAS fans can follow and engage SAS Global Forum 2019 via these social media channels:
- Twitter: Follow @SASsoftware and #SASGF.
- Instagram: Follow @SASsoftware and #SASGF.
- Facebook: Like SAS Software and SAS Users Group to receive updates.
- Blogs: Read reports from sessions, view video updates and hear from SAS and customer experts via SAS blogs.
- LinkedIn: Stay in the loop about conference events and more on the SAS company and SAS Users Group pages.
SAS is a global leader in AI and analytics software, including industry-specific solutions. SAS helps organizations transform data into trusted decisions faster by providing knowledge in the moments that matter. SAS gives you THE POWER TO KNOW®.