New Day. New Answers. Inspired by Curiosity.
A new day starts with you – and your questions. Join the most curious minds in analytics at SAS® Global Forum 2021, and let curiosity be your guide.
This virtual event is complimentary.
Business leaders! Enjoy top-notch sessions lead by frontline leaders in industries including: banking, government, health care and life sciences, insurance, manufacturing, retail and more. You’ll find the information you need to move your business forward.
Also available! There are more than 150 sessions, including training and technical sessions. Explore your interests, and let curiosity be your guide.
A snapshot of organizations we’ll feature
Talk to experts, see live demos in the Innovation Hub
Great minds, great conversations and tech in action. That’s what you’ll find in the Innovation Hub. This is where you can learn about the latest industry-specific solutions and what SAS software can do for you.
Things to do
- Watch quick videos, then dive in deeper into a topic or technology.
- Schedule appointments with knowledgeable SAS team members. These are first come, first serve, but you can request more info and a SAS team member will follow up.
- Join a virtual meeting to see live demos and connect with subject matter experts.
What you’ll see
- Technology: analytics and AI, analytics life cycle, data management, decisioning, IoT, migration, SAS and the cloud, SAS® Viya®, and visualization.
- Industry-specific solutions: banking, government, health care and life sciences, insurance, retail and consumer goods, and manufacturing.
- Extra features: SAS help desk, wellness, social innovation, SAS Analytics Explorers and more!
Your questions and your curiosity – they lead to discovery, innovation and progress. And when curiosity meets capability, new answers to seemingly insurmountable challenges will emerge. Let your curiosity lead the way.
A new day starts with you − and your questions. It’s about discovery, innovation and progress. And when curiosity meets capability, new answers to seemingly insurmountable challenges will emerge. Let your curiosity lead the way.
When Brilliant Minds Compete, the World Wins
The brightest minds from around the world have come together to tackle problems worth solving. The goal: Deliver practical innovation to the marketplace.
More than 1,400 ideas submitted – and only the top 100 teams are competing using analytics, AI and open source. Winners will be announced at SAS Global Forum. Learn more.