In order to meet the evolving needs of patients in the age of digital health, life sciences companies must transform the way new therapies are discovered, developed, manufactured and commercialized. The Internet of Medical Things (IoMT) plays a critical role in this innovation by generating more near-real-time data than ever before to help drive insights. This influx of data brings with it myriad challenges. SAS® can help.
How IoT Analytics Solutions From SAS Can Help
Medical devices and sensors put real-time insights and edge analytics at your fingertips. And SAS can help you get value from the IoMT by enabling you to manage the data, analyze it using the latest technologies and deploy the insights you garner along the way. SAS delivers robust IoT analytics solutions that can help you:
- Make better decisions faster in clinical research.
- Identify potential manufacturing quality and equipment performance issues, and improve demand forecasting using real-time insights from your supply chain.
- Gain a wealth of information from the real world about product effectiveness, safety and adherence.
Why choose SAS® for IoT analytics solutions?
As the leader in advanced analytics, SAS has the experience and expertise to deliver cutting-edge IoT capabilities with embedded AI that enable you to:
- Sense what matters. Apply real-time analytics to data from sensors and devices to drive informed decisions throughout the product life cycle.
- Understand the signals in data. Use AI to uncover hidden insights throughout the connected health care ecosystem. Combine IoMT data with data from other sources that add context so you can glean maximum value from real world insights, better understand product safety and performance in the post-approval landscape, and deliver value-based care.
- Act with speed and confidence. Make critical decisions faster and get safer, better therapies to patients by relying on trusted IoT analytics solutions from SAS.
IoT Analytics Solutions for Life Sciences
- SAS® Analytics for IoTDrive innovation, efficiencies and results by putting IoT analytics in users' hands – from predictive maintenance at scale to superior process optimization and quality, flood prediction and preparedness, energy cost optimization and beyond.
- SAS® Event Stream ProcessingUse machine learning and streaming analytics to uncover insights at the edge and make real-time, intelligent decisions in the cloud.
- SAS® for Cold Chain IntegrityEnsure cold chain integrity to maintain product quality, minimize losses and avoid potential regulatory violations.
- SAS® Health SolutionsAccelerate time to value with industry-specific analytics and guided interactive visuals.
- SAS® OptimizationUse a powerful array of optimization, simulation and project scheduling techniques for identifying actions that will get the best results, while operating within resource limitations and other relevant restrictions.